Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The ILM Endorsed Management Skills for New Managers course will provide you with the tools and techniques to manage effectively and assertively. You will go through essential management development case studies and exercises while keeping you involved and engaged. Moreover, you will identify key areas where you may need improvement and develop an approach to strengthen your skills base so that you can:
- Effectively manage
- Secure team commitment and maximise results
- Successfully balance your time and priorities
- Achieve the criteria for the 'excellent manager'
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Discover the key competencies and skills that enable you to make the transition from team member to Manager
- Learn how to become more focused and successful by managing your time and stress
- Understand how to promote change in your department or organisation using Lewin's change management model
- Conduct a SWOT analysis of where your department or organisation is and to understand where it can go next
- Study the key approaches to coaching, delegation, and positive discipline to increase the enthusiasm and ambition of your team members, whilst enhancing poor performance
- Use the Strength Deployment Inventory (SDI) to understand behavioural motivations and improve interpersonal communication – thus improving productivity and reducing conflict
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East offers a broad selection of open courses and in house training programmes, covering the key professional areas: Finance and Investment, IT and telecommunications, HR, Business Administration, Health & Safety and Marketing. Informa Middle East is part of...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Informa Middle East
Find out more about this ILM Endorsed Management Skills for New Managers course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.