This course encompasses all new developments in the ﬁeld of IT security with focus on threats and risks, compliance and regulations, strategic alignment with business needs, security frameworks, architecture, effective policies and effective integration of standards and metrics.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Software Developers, Project Managers and others involved with creating and/or maintaining the information environment for an organisation
- Business and IT Managers/Executives who need to understand the implications of security on their technology operations
- Anyone involved in the creation, maintenance, or enforcement of the organisational information security policy, practices and procedures
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Explore the current threats your organisation faces in a networked world
- Become familiar with standards and best practices in information security management
- Analyse and improve your existing IT security policies,standards, procedures and guidelines to successfully respond to today’s cyber threats
- Identify controls to manage security and be able to measure security management effectiveness
Early bird discounts are available for all of Informa's courses, and special offers are applicable on select courses throughout the year.
Save up to 40% – If you have 6 or more people interested in attending, Informa can provide you with a customised training solution that meets the learning and development needs of your team and business.
This training programme can be delivered as in-house training for your staff, anywhere in the region.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East offers a broad selection of open courses and in house training programmes, covering the key professional areas: Finance and Investment, IT and telecommunications, HR, Business Administration, Health & Safety and Marketing. Informa Middle East is part of...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Informa Middle East
Find out more about this Information Security Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
1,588 GBP-1,688 GBP
1,212 GBP-1,995 GBP