Learning & Development ManagementInforma Middle East
This course will enable Learning & Development (L&D) Programme Managers and Coordinators to design, develop, deliver and evaluate programmes for their organisation that directly target the business challenges faced and deliver the maximum impact.
This course focusses on further developing the role of a L&D professional as internal human performance consultants to serve their organisations proactively and move beyond the training manager/coordinator role.
The programme covers:
- The importance of internal “account management” and consulting with key stakeholders to ensure that the business challenges are correctly diagnosed
- The prioritisation, design and development of high impact learning programmes
- The effective implementation to ensure the highest level of participation by the right attendees
- The evaluation of the programmes to identify the business impact created, as well as, the diagnosis of key learnings that feed into and inform the next generation of programme
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Learning & Development Programme Managers, Coordinators and Specialists
- HR Business Partners with Training/Learning & Development responsibilities
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East offers a broad selection of open courses and in house training programmes, covering the key professional areas: Finance and Investment, IT and telecommunications, HR, Business Administration, Health & Safety and Marketing. Informa Middle East is part of...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Informa Middle East
Find out more about this Learning & Development Management course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!