Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Today's knowledge workers have quietly slipped into the role of the unofficial project manager. Stakeholders, scope creep, no formal training, and a lack of process, all combine to raise the probability of project failure costing organizations time, money, and employee morale.
This course will help participants consistently complete projects successfully by teaching them to implement a disciplined process to execute projects and to master informal authority.
People + Process = Success
Project management isn't just about managing logistics and hoping the project team is ready to play to win. The skills of "informal authority" are more important than ever before, so team members are inspired to contribute to project success!
Project Management Essentials for the Unofficial Project Manager will provide the mind-set, skill set, and toolset that will consistently deliver successful projects to completion.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Understand that consistent project success depends on processes and people
- Implement Four Foundational Behaviors that inspire their team members to execute with excellence
- Identify a project’s stakeholders
- Establish clear and measurable project outcomes
- Create a well-defined project scope statement
- Identify, assess, and manage project risks
- Create a realistic and well-defined project schedule
- Hold team members accountable to project plans
- Conduct consistent team-accountability sessions
- Create a clear communication plan around their project that includes regular project status reports and project changes
- Reward and recognize the contributions of project team members • Formally close projects by documenting lessons learned
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East offers a broad selection of open courses and in house training programmes, covering the key professional areas: Finance and Investment, IT and telecommunications, HR, Business Administration, Health & Safety and Marketing. Informa Middle East is part of...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Project Essentials for the Unofficial Project Manager course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.