Sales Territory Mapping & PlanningInforma Middle East
Well-structured and correctly implemented, territory mapping and planning strategies can drive overall organisational growth whilst supporting trade marketing activities.
The aim of the course is to help delegates to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of Territory Planning and Mapping of Sales and Distribution disciplines within their own organisations.
Mapping and establishing effective and efficient territory routes is a multi-functional process requiring a structured and disciplined approach. Therefore, this course has been designed in a modular format covering each element of the subject.
The goal of any sales and distribution organisation is to sell and deliver goods aimed at satisfying customer needs. It is therefore fundamental to understand the basics of various trad
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Establish and manage a set of territory sales/distribution routes that are efficient and effective
- Understand market-driven sales and distribution systems
- Provide an enhanced and customised service to various trade channels
- Use Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and standards to evaluate and improve performance and minimise expenses
- Identify and solve routing problems, affecting improvement in overall sales and distribution route performance
- Efficiently apply the different factors that impact route-sell and its effect on load forecasting, and the role of dispatch in pre-sell vs. route-sell route
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East offers a broad selection of open courses and in house training programmes, covering the key professional areas: Finance and Investment, IT and telecommunications, HR, Business Administration, Health & Safety and Marketing. Informa Middle East is part of...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Informa Middle East
Find out more about this Sales Territory Mapping & Planning course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!