Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Strategic Business Acumen: 5-day course
This unique, interactive and comprehensive executive management masterclass has been designed with all Directors, Senior and Middle Managers, Section Heads, Strategists and Analysts in mind. Those who want to recognise and achieve their full potential as professionals and then support the company in the most efficient and effective way possible, whilst finding answers to some of their own professional problems, will greatly benefit from this course.
The programme will provide you with the skills and insights to develop your business acumen, by developing your leadership, strategy and organisational capabilities, whilst extending your broader view on commercial issues.
In addition, you will learn the importance of flexibility, focus, empathy, encouragement and a well-balanced approach to working in the modern business context. You will also learn how business awareness, thinking styles, problem solving skills, emotional intelligence and cultural matters are important in guiding both yourself and others towards success – creating smart people and people-smart strategies.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Directors and Managers who have high levels of capability and accountability in the organisation and wish to strengthen and focus their business acumen
- Fast-tracked leaders with growing responsibility, who wish to strengthen their business acumen, strategic thinking and decision-making skills
- Managers of a functional area who are preparing for advancement into positions where a business-wide perspective is required
- New and talented Managers who recently entered into leadership positions and want to increase their range of expertise and experience with broader industry exposure
Training Course Content
- What Is Business Acumen And Why Is It Important For Your Success?
- From Business Awareness To Strong Business Acumen
- What Formulates Business Behaviour?
- Strategy Planning And Strategic Thinking Towards Project Implementation
- Setting Challenging And Realistic Targets
- Focus On Inspirational Leadership And Evolution
- Leading And Managing People And Human Resources
- Leadership Beyond Command And Control
- Making The System Work For You And The Organisation
- Linking Finance Parameters With Business Planning
- Organisation Performance Improvement
- Commercial Thinking For Problems And Decision-making
- Economic Value Of A Customer Focused Organisation
- Planning And Personal Development
Provider: Informa Middle East
Informa Middle East offers a broad selection of open courses and in house training programmes, covering the key professional areas: Finance and Investment, IT and telecommunications, HR, Business Administration, Health & Safety and Marketing. Informa Middle East is part of...