Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation In-house TrainingInstitute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange
Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation Leadership® – In-house 2 Day Programme
This in-house executive professionally Certified programme is aimed at Senior Managers and Business Leaders who want to drive innovation strategically to achieve better business performance and growth. This two-day programme can be contextualised to address specific business and sector challenges. This programme offers practical management board level insights to support Senior Managers’ leadership, management, governance and development of investment portfolio in innovation. It provides techniques and models to build and apply innovation with speed, within a dynamic and changing business environment.
This programme will address how business leaders can successfully align innovation interventions and initiatives with business strategy to increase ROI from innovation and build better innovation portfolios for growth. It will identify proven approaches for creating a culture of innovation to support the development of high performing teams, transformational business processes and accelerated go-to-market innovation strategies.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- GM, CEO, COO, CFO, CIO
- Directors, senior managers and leaders
- HR and Training Managers and Directors
- Members of strategy business units
- Innovation Centre or Hub Manager and Directors
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation Leadership
After the programme you will be able to:
- Build innovation into the strategy development process
- Design innovative, go-to-market strategies that drive growth
- Create more value and secure a competitive advantage
- Identify and exploit new markets that are uncontested
- Apply creative strategies to market your business offerings
Training Course Content
- Aligning innovation development and direction with business strategy
- Developing innovation investment portfolios for strategic growth
- Using tools and techniques to develop and assess business innovation strategies
- Exploring the impact of products, markets and economic forces on developing and sustaining innovation
- Selling innovation projects at board level
- Developing ways to achieve effective innovation governance
- Using innovation as a transformational change lever to drive performance and growth
- Creating a balance of innovation activities across all business operations
- Enabling innovation within the supply chain
- Developing cultural conditions to facilitate better innovation
- Establishing key performance indicators for your innovation initiatives
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Institute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange - Helping Innovators & Companies Grow
The Institute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (IKE) is the UK's professional body for innovators. IKE accredits and certifies innovation practices, and influences the inter-relationship between education, business, and government through research and collaborative networks. Their Innovation Manifesto highlights a long-term...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!