Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation Practice - 2-day Course
Innovation is an integral component of driving organisational success. When implemented in an interconnected and systematic way, it delivers both economic growth and business benefit. Disruptive innovations are redefining businesses and reshaping economies. It is therefore important to understand the interconnectedness of ecosystems that help to define “where to play” to create game-changing opportunities.
Why you should attend:
- Build successful innovation programmes and interventions
- Embed a better understanding and language of innovation
- Engage in more effective challenge definition and creative problem-solving activities
- Understand how to design and manage an innovation process
- Use tools and techniques to deliver better innovation results
- Measure and evaluate innovation programmes and interventions
- Plot your innovation eco-system and its role in identifying growth opportunities
You will be introduced to a range of tools and techniques and shown how, when and where to use them to achieve optimum results from innovation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is appropriate for managers and decision makers from any industry who want to improve their organisation's capacity to formulate and implement innovative strategies. It is equally suited for professionals from established companies who want to develop new revenue sources or from start-ups launching new offerings. While no specific training is required, participants should have a basic understanding of management principles.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of the programme, participants will be eligible for the Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation Practice.
Training Course Content
Programme content includes:
- What does innovation mean to you? And what are your innovation goals?
- What is the relationship between IP, R&D, Innovation and Growth?
- How to position yourself as an industry leader or a fast-follower in innovation?
- What are your most recent innovation successes?
- How well is innovation rewarded in your organisation?
- How do you measure innovation contribution to business performance?
- How do you rate your organisation’s understanding of customer needs and adjacent markets?
- How effective are your innovation outcomes in relation to your competitors?
- How do you benchmark your innovation process?
- What prevents innovation in your organisation?
The cost of this course is £840 + VAT
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Institute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange - Helping Innovators & Companies Grow
The Institute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (IKE) is the UK's professional body for innovators. IKE accredits and certifies innovation practices, and influences the inter-relationship between education, business, and government through research and collaborative networks. Their Innovation Manifesto highlights a long-term...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation Practice course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!