Innovation and Strategy for Business Leaders In-house TrainingInstitute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange
Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation Practice ® – In-house 2 Day Programme
This in-house professionally Certified programme is aimed at managers and team leaders from any sector who wish to gain a practical understanding of innovation and how it might be used in their organisations to support better productivity, creativity and business performance. This programme will develop individuals to become active innovation practitioners, who are able to use creative problem-solving techniques effectively, engender a culture of innovation and create strategies for developing sustainable innovation pipelines in their businesses.
This programme addresses the design, development, implementation and evaluation of innovation within the context of a specific sector or business. Through stimulating instruction, workshop sessions, exercises and group discussions facilitated by a team of experienced, world-class innovators, participants develop a deeper understanding of the links between culture, change management, and innovation—and, in turn, expand a practitioner’s ability to translate ideas into practical roadmaps for action.
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Team Leaders
- Project/Programme Leaders
- SME owners
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of Professionalism in Innovation Practice
After the programme you will be able to:
- Build successful innovation programmes and interventions
- Embed a better understanding and language of innovation
- Engage in more effective challenge definition and creative problem-solving activities
- Understand how to design and manage an innovation process
- Use tools and techniques to deliver better innovation results
- Measure and evaluate innovation programmes and interventions
- Plot your innovation eco-system and its role in identifying growth opportunities
Training Course Content
- Developing an appetite for innovation, risk and return
- Diversifying and differentiating through the innovation process
- The guiding principles of innovation
- Creativity in problem solving
- Why, where and how innovation needs to happen
- How and where to improve the customer journey
- Creating the organisational conditions to drive innovation systematically
- Inspiring and instilling a culture of curiosity and ownership
- Applying practical innovation tools and techniques to create business agility and responsiveness
- Reinventing the business model through innovation
- Understanding interdependencies within your eco-system
- Building networks to leverage collaboration and co-creation
- Measuring and benchmarking innovation
Contact the provider for more information and pricing details.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
The Institute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange - Helping Innovators & Companies Grow
The Institute of Innovation and Knowledge Exchange (IKE) is the UK's professional body for innovators. IKE accredits and certifies innovation practices, and influences the inter-relationship between education, business, and government through research and collaborative networks. Their Innovation Manifesto highlights a long-term...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Innovation and Strategy for Business Leaders In-house Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!