Earn the Advanced Certificate in Operational Management (ACOM™) - 5-day training course
Effective operational management and leadership means achieving the most from your team and resources. This training course teaches how participants can deliver exceptional results whilst considering the ever increasing budgetary demands on today's organisations.
Participants will be introduced to the key drivers of excellent operational performance and the operational management techniques that are used to achieve them. These include looking at vision and mission statements, strategic objectives of teams and individuals, and the identification, transparency and effectiveness of business measurements that affect business performance.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is ideal for professionals wishing to improve their understanding of and skill in operational management. Qualified participants may include, but are not limited to:
- Operations Managers, Directors
- Operations Leads / Supervisors
- Customer Service Heads
- Non-operational Business Owners / Managing Directors
- Executive Directors
- General Managers
- Divisional Heads
- Administration Managers
- Project Leaders
- Team Leaders
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon successful completion of this course, participants will be awarded the Advanced Certificate in Operational Management (ACOM™). This certificate is awarded by BMTG.
Upon completion of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and appreciate the key drivers in delivering Operational Management
- Ensure that you and your teams are aligned to your organizational strategic objectives
- Review and understand the difference between leadership and management and where you sit in this
- Ensure financial delivery including budgetary principles and team buy in.
- Deliver service excellence through a customer centric culture
- Support the human resources framework through staff appraisals
- Understand your personality traits and the potential impact on others
- Effectively monitor, measure and manage operational performance
- Achieve significant improvements in staff engagement and motivation
Training Course Content
This training course will include the following modules:
- Aligning Operations to Organisational Strategy
- Operational Performance Management
- Service Excellence
- Other Operational Drivers
- Operational Measurements
- Continuous Improvement
The cost of this training programme is:
- Regular price: $3,700
- Early bird: $3,200
- Regular price: $2,899
- Early bird: $2,499
For groups, the following discounts apply:
- 2 participants: 5% discount
- 4 participants: 10% discount
- 6 participants: 15% discount
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for soon a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...
Average rating 4.7Based on 18 reviews
Find out more about this Advanced Certificate in Operational Management (ACOM™) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!