Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Certificate in Contract Development, Negotiation & Management (CCDNM™)
Increasingly organisations globally are looking to their contracting function to effectively underpin the operational benefits obtained through both tendering and or negotiation. In addition to effectively contractualising these benefits, contract teams are also expected to be able to balance liabilities, protect against the impacts of termination and ensure that the resulting contract is legally compliant and effective both locally, regionally and internationally.
This interactive five day accredited course leads delegates through the full end of the contracting process, from establishing the specific contract objectives and prioritization of these objectives, through to effective contract negotiation and drafting. The course covers both the technical/legal aspects of contract construction and also expands to incorporate cross cultural contract considerations within both UNCITRAL and International Law and crucially the art of cross cultural negotiation from both a Western, Middle East and Pan-Asean perspective. Enabling delegates to complete the course fully equipped with an understanding of the key legal principles that underpin contracts globally and how these principles may be utilized within effective contract clause construction in order that they are able to provide the optimum contract format that both protects against risks whilst providing capture of operational benefits.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This highly practical and interactive course has been specifically designed for:
- Contract Management Professionals
- Contract Managers and Administrators
- Contract Negotiators
- Contract Lawyers and Attorneys
- Sales Contracting Professionals, including key account managers
- Purchasing, Sourcing and Supply Management Professionals
- Procurement Managers
- Finance Professionals involved in contracting
- Operational Managers
- Commercial Relationship Managers
- Risk & Compliance Managers
- Plus! End-users who impact, or are impacted by, the contracting process
Training Course Content
- Limit your organization’s exposure through effective contract structuring, negotiation & drafting
- Cultivate a better understanding and appreciation of contracting strategies
- Gain knowledge of complex agreements and the terms and conditions that most often cause contention
- Build flexibility into your contracts by reviewing the applicability of provisions
- Incorporate the latest international legislative and legal issues into your contract risk management process, including UNCITRAL Framework
- Discover current best practice and techniques for defining and managing contract risk, setting & managing performance criteria
- Examine and evaluate the methodology and benefits behind standard contracts
- Review key contractual differences between products, services and solutions
- Explore distribution, sub-contracting, and other third-party relationships.
- Appreciate the key principles behind contractual damage clauses and apply these principles for optimum outcomes for your organization.
The cost of this course is 3700 GBP. Contact Innoverto for information about early bird and multiple booking discounts
Innoverto – Training, Consulting & Events to take your vision higher
Innoverto has been providing executive training programs both as open enrollment courses and customized in-house courses all over the world for soon a decade. Top leaders choose Innoverto for their training requirements. The courses are developed by experts in their...
Find out more about this Certificate in Contract Development, Negotiation & Management (CCDNM™) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!