Affiliate Marketing (Virtual Classroom)
Make affiliate marketing work better for your business. Learn how to devise a strategy, set objectives and measure results. Identify the types of affiliates that are best for your business and integrate this into your wider marketing strategy.
You will learn to:
- Understand the principles, benefits and pitfalls of affiliate marketing
- Identify which types of affiliates are best for your business
- Develop an effective affiliate marketing strategy
- Measure and evaluate your affiliate marketing programme
- Integrate affiliate marketing into your wider marketing activity
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Affiliate Marketing course is designed for those involved in digital marketing who want to get the very best results from their affiliate marketing budget.
Previous delegates include:
- Marketing Executive (QVC)
- Brand and Advertising Manager (Canvas Holidays)
- Partnership Manager (ATOC)
Enrol in ‘Affiliate Marketing’ course and receive the ‘DMA Social Guide’.
The guide has been devised by numerous marketing industry experts. It will help you understand how to do one-to-one marketing the right way.
Training Course Content
What is online affiliate marketing?
- The mechanics and ecosystem of affiliate marketing
- Roles of merchants, the affiliate network, and the client
- The benefits and drawbacks of affiliate marketing
- What affiliate marketing can/can’t achieve
- Where the channel derived from
- Affiliate marketing in the UK vs. other countries
Planning a fully integrated affiliate marketing channel
- Setting objectives, budgeting and devising an affiliate marketing strategy
- Deciding how to manage an affiliate channel: an agency, network managed services, self-managed and/or OPMs
- KPIs to consider
- Working with one or more networks
Case Study Exercise
- Looking at two companies’ data and evaluating their affiliate marketing channels
Making affiliate marketing work for you
- Types of affiliates: technology (display, retargeting, pre-targeting, overlay), loyalty, discount, content, search
- What affiliates are the best for your business
- Protecting your brand online
- Integrating affiliate programmes within your wider marketing strategy
- What data am I monitoring; going global - what to consider
The latest innovations in affiliate marketing
- New technologies and trends
Course delivery details
The IDM Virtual Classroom is face-to-face, peer-to-peer learning – in the digital world. It lets you keep learning, wherever you are, and to connect with others, no matter the distance.
Virtual Classroom: Tutor-led, live, online classroom environments, find out more here: Virtual Classroom
The IDM’s Virtual Classroom offers:
- An interactive classroom environment
- Peer-to-peer collaboration
- An engaging platform experience
- Practical learning through hands-on exercises
- Online access anywhere you can get an internet connection
Courses are structured in a time-friendly format consisting of three to four sessions per day, broken up into 60 to 90 minutes of learning, instead of the conventional approach of listening to lectures and notetaking.
Before starting your course, you’ll receive joining instructions outlining any technical requirements, plus a unique login link via Zoom.
Why choose Institute of Data & Marketing
Over 30 years experience as a leading awarding body for qualifications in data & digital marketing
Over 100,000 people have attended our courses
Over 15,000 marketers have earned a professional certification with us
The cost of this training course is £450 + VAT per participant and £400 for IDM members.
Institute of Data and Marketing
IDM is the trusted training partner for hundreds of leading brands, from over 30 countries. For more than 30 years they’ve trained over 100,000 delegates, helping them improve their marketing performance, from their first steps on the career ladder to...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews.
Find out more about this Affiliate Marketing (Virtual Classroom) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Corporate Training for Teams
Corporate Training for Teams