Digital Marketing Strategy
To provide digital marketers with a structured and practical approach to developing customer-centric digital marketing strategies.Develop a Planning framework to ensure your strategy lays the foundation for powerful strategy development.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
During this course you will learn:
- A practical planning framework ensures your strategy lays the foundation for powerful strategy development
- A grounded strategy focuses your targeting decisions, drives proposition development and supports CX across each Customer Journey touchpoint
- To build efficient and effective data, channel and creative strategies that support and evaluate the delivery of your digital strategy
- To put theory in practice in a customer-centric strategy workshop
Training Course Content
- Planning Framework – how strategy fits into the digital marketing plan
- Exploring the macro and micro marketing context
- Developing SMART objectives
- Building a robust marketing strategy
- Establishing a detailed tactical plan and core metrics
- Budgeting for multi-channel campaigns
- Strategy development – from optimised targeting decisions to enhanced Customer Journey planning
- Exploring segmentation and targeting
- Connecting targeting to proposition
- Mapping the increasingly complex customer journey
- How to build efficient and effective data, channel and creative strategies
- Developing a customer-centric data strategy
- Developing an objective channel strategy
- Developing an aligned creative strategy
- The customer-centric strategy workshop
The full tuition price for members is 510 GBP. The price for non members is 599 GBP.
Institute of Data and Marketing
IDM is the trusted training partner for hundreds of leading brands, from over 30 countries. For more than 30 years they’ve trained over 100,000 delegates, helping them improve their marketing performance, from their first steps on the career ladder to...
Find out more about this Digital Marketing Strategy course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!