Email Marketing: Strategy (Virtual Classroom)Institute of Data & Marketing
Email Marketing: Strategy (Virtual Classroom)
Maximise response, conversion and ROI from your email campaigns on this one-day course. You'll learn advanced techniques for segmenting, targeting, integration and automation. Achieve better results by setting objectives and improving efficiencies. Learn how to optimise campaigns through measurement and testing.
You will learn to:
- Evaluate the use of email as a marketing tool for your business
- Set objectives and messaging strategies to achieve the right results
- Understand what, when and how to measure
- Explore the opportunities for harnessing technology and wider channels
- Improve email marketing efficiency through segmentation techniques
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for all marketers with at least 6-12 months experience, responsible for the planning or implementation of email campaigns, who want to see an immediate improvement in campaign results.
Previous delegates include:
- Ecommerce Marketing Co-ordinator (Ted Baker)
- Marketing Manager (Helpful Holidays)
- Senior Marketing Campaigns Analyst (SAGE Publications Ltd)
- Senior Marketing Executive (Pruprotect)
- Product Manager (PDSA)
Understand and apply the strategies underpinning successful email campaigns in this 1-day course.
Training Course Content
An introduction to email marketing
- Understand the role of email marketing.
- Evaluate the use of email marketing as a tool.
- Assess the strengths and weaknesses of email marketing.
Developing an email marketing strategy
- Identify who you should send your emails to.
- Plan when you should send your email.
- Understand what to include in your email.
- Understand where the resources come from and why you are sending your emails.
- Identify your goals and messaging strategy.
Triggered and automated emails
- Learn the benefits of automation.
- Understand the technical requirements for automation.
Optimising your email campaign
- Understand what, when and how to measure.
- Understand how to optimise list growth.
- Learn to set up a test plan.
Course delivery details
Virtual Classroom:Tutor led, live, online classroom environments
Why choose Institute of Data & Marketing
Over 30 years experience as a leading awarding body for qualifications in data & digital marketing
Over 100,000 people have attended our courses
Over 15,000 marketers have earned a professional certification with us
Members: £400 + VAT
Non-members: £450 + VAT
Institute of Data and Marketing
IDM is the trusted training partner for hundreds of leading brands, from over 30 countries. For more than 30 years they’ve trained over 100,000 delegates, helping them improve their marketing performance, from their first steps on the career ladder to...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Find out more about this Email Marketing: Strategy (Virtual Classroom) course - simply fill out your details: