Email Marketing: TacticsInstitute of Data & Marketing
Email Marketing: Tactics
All available course dates
Email Marketing: Tactics
Learn everything you need to create effective email marketing campaigns. This one-day course covers the whole process, from content, design and delivery, through to testing, measurement and analysis. Identify the key factors to success and gain the confidence to deliver results.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for marketers who actively implement email campaigns, and who want to learn how to build campaigns right from content through to delivery and testing.
Previous delegates include:
- Product Marketing Executive (CIMA)
- Marketing Assistant (Jersey Choice Limited)
- CRM Manager (Expedia)
- Email Manager (VoucherCodes.co.uk)
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will learn to:
- Set the foundations for success with good quality data
- Understand the influence of copy and design for different devices
- Identify the key factors affecting email delivery
- Test, measure and refine your email campaigns for success
- Understand lifetime value and develop effective retention programmes
Training Course Content
What is an email list and how do you grow one
- Understand the sign up form.
- Learn how to gain valuable data about your subscribers.
- Learn to drive traffic to your sign up form.
Optimise your design and structure in your email campaign
- Understand the design requirements for different media.
- Learn how to optimise email for mobile.
- Identify wireframes and useful templates for your emails.
Create engaging content in your email campaigns
- Learn to write clear and persuasive copy.
- Learn how to make your content stand out.
- Understand how to use imagery in your emails.
Preparing to go live
- Identify the factors affecting email delivery.
- Understand filters and white lists.
- Learn how to keep your data clean and to high quality.
Course delivery details
Virtual Classroom: Tutor-led, live, online classroom environments
The IDM Virtual Classroom is face-to-face, peer-to-peer learning – in the digital world. It lets you keep learning, wherever you are, and to connect with others, no matter the distance.
The IDM’s Virtual Classroom offers:
- An interactive classroom environment
- Peer-to-peer collaboration
- An engaging platform experience
- Practical learning through hands-on exercises
- Online access anywhere you can get an internet connection
Courses are structured in a time-friendly format consisting of three to four sessions per day, broken up into 60 to 90 minutes of learning, instead of the conventional approach of listening to lectures and notetaking.
Before starting your course, you’ll receive joining instructions outlining any technical requirements, plus a unique login link via Zoom.
Why choose Institute of Data & Marketing
Over 30 years experience as a leading awarding body for qualifications in data & digital marketing
Over 100,000 people have attended our courses
Over 15,000 marketers have earned a professional certification with us
Members: £400 + VAT
Non-members: £450 + VAT
Institute of Data and Marketing
IDM is the trusted training partner for hundreds of leading brands, from over 30 countries. For more than 30 years they’ve trained over 100,000 delegates, helping them improve their marketing performance, from their first steps on the career ladder to...
Average rating 4.7Based on 3 reviews.
Find out more about this Email Marketing: Tactics course - simply fill out your details: