Influencer MarketingInstitute of Data & Marketing
Learn how to work effectively with influencers to transform your marketing. Identify the right influencers for your brand and get the most out of influencer relations. Integrate influencer activity with your social media, PR, SEO and community channels.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is for those who currently work in marketing, social media or PR teams (or have responsibility for all) within an organisation and want to ensure they are up to date with current best practices and strategies.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
You will learn to:
- Understand what Influencer Marketing is and it's many different faces
- Recognise how Influencer Marketing fits within the marketing mix and how to find the right influencers for your brand
- Build a compelling proposition for your influencers
- Understand the ladder of engagement to maximise your Influencer programme
- Appreciate the legal guidelines around Influencer Marketing
- Define a measurement framework
Training Course Content
- What is Influencer Marketing in today’s world
- How to find the right Influencer for your brand
- How to get the most out of your Influencer Relations
- Embracing Social Media to support your Influencer Strategy
- Integration across the marketing mix
- What does success look like?
Why choose Institute of Data & Marketing
Over 30 years experience as a leading awarding body for qualifications in data & digital marketing
Over 100,000 people have attended our courses
Over 15,000 marketers have earned a professional certification with us
- Classroom - £510
- Virtual Classroom - £400
- Classroom - £599
- Virtual Classroom - £450
Institute of Data and Marketing
IDM is the trusted training partner for hundreds of leading brands, from over 30 countries. For more than 30 years they’ve trained over 100,000 delegates, helping them improve their marketing performance, from their first steps on the career ladder to...
Find out more about this Influencer Marketing course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!