Fire Safety and Equipment
Everybody must be aware of The Fire Safety Regulations (The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005), not just employers. This course will show you how to identify risks, causes and safety measures.
Our Intellelearn online Fire Safety and Equipment course will provide the key learning points for all learners to understand and fulfil their obligations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Everyone. It is essential that everyone, no matter your industry or job position, knows what to do in the event of a fire.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Is this course accredited and recognised?
Yes, this Fire Safety and Equipment course is fully approved by RoSPA. Employers universally accept this qualification. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course.
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand why fire safety awareness is important
- Know employers' and employees' responsibilities concerning fire safety
- Be aware of the common causes of workplace fires
- Know the common workplace fire hazards
- Understand the impact of human behaviour with fire safety
- Be familiar with the fire triangle and what it means in practice
- Be aware of the risks relating to electrical equipment and appropriate control measures
- Understand the law relating to smoking in workplaces
- Know the dangers of arson and the appropriate control measures
- Understand key fire safety controls, including safety signs, fire doors, fire exits, escape routes and emergency lighting
- Be familiar with key fire safety equipment, including fire extinguishers and fire blankets
- Understand the main classes of fire, selecting the appropriate firefighting equipment and when to fight a fire
- Know the consequences of failing to comply with fire regulations
- Understand the process of carrying out fire safety risk assessments
- Understand the importance of carrying out regular fire safety checks and fire drills
Training Course Content
We build our courses so that you're able to better retain what you learn. This Fire Safety and Equipment course is divided into eight easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple-choice test at the end. The course covers the following:
- Fire Law & Legislation
- Employees Responsibilities
- Fire Hazards & Risks
- Common causes of fire
- Action on discovering a fire
- Fire Safety Management
- Fire Fighting Equipment
Course delivery details
This Fire Safety & Equipment course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal, and you will be provided with the easy to use login details. The course is divided into modules with a short quiz at the end of each to test your knowledge. Once you have progressed through each of the modules, you can access a Final Test which consists of multiple-choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course, you can download your course certificate in PDF from your learner area.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our Fire Safety and Equipment course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
We are a team of people passionate about creating awesome learning experiences that educate and entertain learners. Our approach to producing online courses which are rich in the latest e-learn technology plus excellent content from our specialists has resulted in our...
Find out more about this Fire Safety and Equipment course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
495 GBP-1,705 GBP