Food Hygiene for Manufacturing Level 3
This Food Safety/Hygiene course is a must for anyone running their own business that involves the manufacture of food products to ensure they operate legally and safely. It’s also strongly recommended that managers and supervisors take this course to understand the importance of promoting food safety in the workplace and the day to day responsibilities that come with the role.
We are so confident in the quality of this course, we fully guaranteed it. Our learners have a 100% success rate with this Food Safety/Hygiene for Manufacturing course.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Food Safety/Hygiene course is a legal requirement for anyone running their own business that involves the manufacture of food products to ensure they operate legally and safely. It’s also strongly recommended that managers and supervisors from the sector take this course to help their teams achieve the standards to succeed.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Is this course accredited and recognised?
Yes, this Food Safety/Hygiene course is fully approved by both IIRSM and CPD. Employers universally accept this qualification. You will be able to instantly download and print your certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course.
By the end of this Food Hygiene/ Food Safety course you will be able to:
- Categorise food into four distinct food groups
- Have knowledge of the way that bacteria can affect food and make it unfit for consumption, plus know how to control the risk
- Limit allergens from contaminating food
- Understand the basics of personal hygiene and why it is important
- Identify what is required from food premises for it to be food-safe
- Effectively clean equipment and the premises to stop bacterial growth and cross-contamination
- Explain the basics of a HACCP food safety management system and recognise the relevance of auditing and inspection
- Understand different ways in which food can be cooked, reheated or held
- Have an awareness of the relevant food safety legislation and how it can be complied with
- Be able to state the safe temperatures for cooking, chilling and freezing food and understand how to take temperature readings.
- Know what the law requires in regards to personal hygiene when working in retail food premises
Training Course Content
We build our courses so that you're able to better retain what you learn. This Food Safety/Hygiene course is divided into 15 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple-choice test at the end. The course covers the following
- Introduction to Supervising Food Hygiene/ Food Safety
- Food Hygiene Legislation
- Food Contamination
- Controlling Contamination
- Micro-organisms, Food Poisoning and Viruses
- Non-Bacterial Food Poisoning
- Temperature Control
- Checking, Verifying and Recording Temperatures
- Premises and Equipment Design
- Waste, Cleaning and Disinfection
- Pest Control
- Personal Hygiene
- Training Staff
- Implementing a Food Safety Management System
- Food Hygiene Auditing
Course delivery details
This Food Safety/Hygiene for Manufacturing Level 3 course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal, and you will be provided with the easy to use login details. The course is divided into bite-sized modules with a short quiz at the end of each. Once you have progressed through each of the modules, you can access a Test which consists of multiple-choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course, you can instantly download and print your certificate.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our Food Safety/Hygiene course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
We are a team of people passionate about creating awesome learning experiences that educate and entertain learners. Our approach to producing online courses which are rich in the latest e-learn technology plus excellent content from our specialists has resulted in our...
Average rating 5Based on 25 reviews.
Find out more about this Food Hygiene for Manufacturing Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!