HACCP Level 3
This HACCP Level 3 course is essential for anybody wanting to develop their careers with an internationally recognised qualification. This Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point course is also ideal for any business owner within the food sector.
This course is rated EXCELLENT and we are proud of our 100% success rate!
Suitability - Who should attend?
This HACCP Level 3 course is for professionals in the food industry. We recommend this course if you are looking to enhance your CV and advance your career. This course is also for business owners from all parts of the food sector if you want to keep your customers and your business safe.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Is this course accredited and recognised?
Yes, this HACCP course is fully approved by both IIRSM and CPD. Employers and customers universally accept this qualification. You will be able to instantly download and print your fully accredited certificate as soon as you successfully complete the course.
By the end of this HACCP Level 3 course you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of HACCP systems and the background of food safety management
- Understand the legal requirements about HACCP and food safety management systems that can be chosen
- Develop the essential hygiene prerequisites as foundations for effective HACCP
- Recite the seven principles of HACCP
- Understand the importance of having effective prerequisite programmes in place
- Explain the different approaches to the use of HACCP
- Understand the significance of critical limits and corrective action and know why these need to be carefully monitored
- Validate and verify the HACCP plan and understand the importance of keeping documentation
- Develop a HACCP plan
- Carry out hazard analysis and defining control measures
- Identify critical control points (CCPs)
- Control CCPs - limits, monitoring and corrective action
- Manage a HACCP plan
- Application, implementation, verification and maintenance of HACCP
- Roles, resources, communication, training and development
- Challenging HACCP effectiveness
Training Course Content
We build our courses so that you're able to better retain what you learn. This course is divided into 15 easy to follow interactive modules and includes a multiple-choice test at the end. The course covers the following:
- An Introduction to HACCP
- HACCP and The Law
- HACCP Alternatives
- Planning a HACCP System
- Food Safety Hazards
- Prerequisite Programmes
- Creating the HACCP System
- Principle 1: Hazard Analysis
- Principle 2: Critical Control Points
- Principle 3: Critical Limits
- Principle 4: Monitoring Critical Control Points
- Principle 5: Corrective Action
- Principle 6: Verification of the HACCP System
- Principle 7: Documentation
- Implementing the HACCP System
Course delivery details
This HACCP Level 3 course is accessed through a dedicated learner portal, and you will be provided with the easy to use login details. The course is divided into bite-sized modules with a short quiz at the end of each. Once you have progressed through each of the modules, you can access a Test which consists of multiple-choice questions based on the material that you have studied.
Once you have passed the course, you can instantly download and print your certificate.
We are dedicated to helping you succeed. Our HACCP course includes dedicated tutor support and they are available to provide you with unlimited online email support to help answer any questions that you may have whilst you are studying the course. Remember: your success is our success!
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
We are a team of people passionate about creating awesome learning experiences that educate and entertain learners. Our approach to producing online courses which are rich in the latest e-learn technology plus excellent content from our specialists has resulted in our...
Average rating 4.9Based on 34 reviews.
Find out more about this HACCP Level 3 course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!