Advertising Distance Learning Course - Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma Levels
With the power and freedom of distance learning, this Advertising course is designed to help participants to develop the skills required to succeed in the world of advertising. As a core industry relating to consumer behaviour, this online course can help participants to:
- Fast track their careers in advertising
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become an advertising pro in months not years!
- Participate in an advertising course designed in conjunction with advertising industry leaders
- Study at their own pace, whenever and wherever
- Gain access to an industry-experienced tutor
Course length and study mode
Participants are able to choose between three levels of certification, depending on their goals and time commitments. The average time within which students complete studies is:
- Certificate Level - 14 weeks,
- Diploma Level - 24 weeks,
- Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks.
ICI courses allow participants to study at their own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that the participants, themselves, determine the pace of the course. Whether it be a fast track option in just a matter of months or over the course of 3 years, ICI courses provide the ultimate flexibility.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Advertising Course is ideally suited to individuals aiming to learn the necessary skills required to become a successful advertising specialist.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course leads to the awarding of either a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma depending on which level you enrol at, the course content and the type of assessment:
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expected to be involved in significant judgements, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognising delegate's successful completion of studies and qualifications as a advertising specialist
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after participants' name which indicate that they hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipAdv
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
Instruction for this advertising course will include the following material:
Module 1: Advertising
- General Concepts of Advertising
- The Advertising Agency
- The Creative Process in Advertising
- Memory Mechanisms In Advertising
Module 2: Selling
- Sales Promotion
- Personal Sales
Module 3: Distribution And Channels Of Distribution
Why choose International Career Institute
98% happy with tutorial support
91% would recommend to a friend
Free careers service
The cost of this Advertising Course varies, depending on the level of qualification chosen. Prices are as follows:
- Certificate £498
- Diploma £798
- Advanced Diploma £998
Participants have the opportunity to pay in instalments with weekly payments as low as £25.
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor assisting students with all of their course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...
Average rating 5Based on 5 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!