Criminal Psychology Distance Learning Course - Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma
This distance learning Criminal Psychology course will assist participants in entering a career in criminology, a fast-growing profession incorporating both a science and research perspective and the societal perception of criminal behaviour. With exclusively online delivery, participants benefit from the following:
- A course curriculum designed together with criminal psychology professionals
- Study at your own pace, anytime and anywhere
- No assignment deadlines
- Complete the course in just months of over 3 years
- Gain access to an industry-expert tutor
Course length and study mode
This course is available in 3 levels. The average time within which students complete studies is:
- Certificate Level - 14 weeks,
- Diploma Level - 24 weeks,
- Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This distance learning Criminal Psychology course is suitable for individuals requiring the necessary skills to enter a career in criminology, psychology or invest in research in criminal psychology.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course is available at either a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level.
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expect to be involved in significant judgements, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of this course, participants will receive:
- A graduation certificate which recognises successful completion of criminal psychology studies and training
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipCrimPsych
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
The distance learning Criminal Psychology course will include the following modules:
- Criminal Psychology – An Introduction
- Comprehending Crimes through Psychology
- Crime and Mental Disability
- Aggression and Severe Crimes
- Age and Gender Studies in Relation to Crime
- How the Police use Psychology
- Courtroom Psychology
- Prevention and Punishment of Crimes
The cost of this Criminal Psychology Course depends on the level chosen, and prices are as follows:
- Certificate £498
- Diploma £798
- Advanced Diploma £998
Participants have the opportunity of paying in instalments as low as £25 per week. All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!