Event Management Distance Learning Course - Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma
This distance learning Event Management course is designed to develop the skills necessary for managing and planning events. Developed by professionals, this Event Management course will provide participants with instruction the essentials of planning, promoting and managing an event. With exclusively online instruction, participants will receive the following benefits:
- A course curriculum designed together with industry experts
- Self-paced study - study whenever, wherever
- No assignment deadlines
- Complete the course in months or in 3 years
- Gain access to a tutor working in event planning
- Spare the commute and save time
Course length and study mode
This course is available in 3 levels of completion. The average time within which students complete studies is:
- Certificate Level - 14 weeks
- Diploma Level - 24 weeks
- Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Event Management course is ideally suited to individuals wishing to pursue a career in event management.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course is available as either a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expect to be involved in significant judgments, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of this course, delegates will receive:
- A graduation certificate which recognises successful completion of studies and qualifications as a Event Manager
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipEventMgt
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
This Event Management course will include the following modules.
- Introduction to Event Management
- Preliminary Steps to Planning an Event
- Getting organised
- Services and Specialisations
- Event Day
- Preparing for Your Career
- Getting Hired
- Starting Your Own Business
- Getting Clients
The cost of this Event Management course depends on the level chosen, and prices are as follows:
- Certificate £498
- Diploma £798
- Advanced Diploma £998
Participants are able to pay for this course in instalments as low as 325 per week. All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!