Forensics Distance Learning Course - Executive Diploma Level
The distance learning Forensics course will provide participants with the latest methodological approaches in criminology as well as the necessary practical skills to deal with criminal evidence. Delivered entirely online, participants of this course will benefit from the following:
- Study a curriculum designed together with professionals in forensics
- Self-paced study - study whenever, wherever
- No assignment deadlines
- Complete the course in months or in up to 3 years
- Gain access to a tutor working in forensics
The average time within which students complete studies at the Executive Diploma level is 31 weeks.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Forensics course is designed for professionals who wish to begin a career in criminology or law with a focus on the classification and use of evidence collected at a crime scene.
Executive Diploma Level
This distance learning course leads to the awarding of an Executive Diploma. Suitable for entry level positions, this training step will lead to an operational level of knowledge and proficiency.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the executive diploma track without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of this course, delegates will receive:
- An Executive Diploma which recognises successful completion of studies and qualifications
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, EDipFS
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
This Forensics Course will include the following content:
- Developing Skills in Observing
- Investigation of a Crime Scene and Examination of Evidences
- Study of Hair, Fibers and Fabrics
- DNA Profiling, Fingerprinting and Blood Spatter
- Pollen and Spore Examination
- Toxicology and Identifying Drugs
- Analyzing Handwriting, Forgery and Counterfeits
- Manner, Meaning, Mechanism and Time of Death
- Soil Examination
- Forensic Anthropology
- Glass Evidence
- Casts and Impressions
- Tool Marks
The cost of this Forensics Course £998 per participant.
Participants have the opportunity to pay for this course in instalments as low as £25 per week. All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!