Frontline Management Distance Learning Course
This distance learning Frontline Management course is designed to develop the skills needed to become a frontline manager. With a focus on the core management requirements required by supervisors, team leaders and operational managers, participants will learn key skills in effective workplace relationships, team effectiveness, workplace safety and more. Delivered exclusively online, participants will benefit from the following:
- Study a curriculum created together with industry professionals
- Self-paced study - study whenever, wherever
- Gain access to a tutor working in management
- No assignment deadlines
- Complete the course in months or in up to 3 years
Course length and study mode
This course is available in three levels of completion. The average time in which students complete studies is:
- Certificate Level - 14 weeks
- Diploma Level - 24 weeks
- Advanced Diploma Level - 31 weeks
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Frontline Management course is ideally suited to individuals and professionals seeking to learn the core management skills required of a manager, with the hopes of moving into a leadership role.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course as either a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma level course.
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expect to be involved in significant judgements, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of this course, participants will receive:
- A graduation certificate which recognises successful completion of studies and qualifications as a frontline manager
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipFrntLnMgt
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
This Frontline Management course will include the following content:
- Implementing effective workplace relationships
- Implementing operational plan
- Promoting team effectiveness
- Developing work priorities
- Monitoring a safe workplace
- Implementing workplace information system
- Implementing continuous improvement
- Developing teams and individuals
- Identifying risk and apply risk management processes
- Managing projects
- Facilitating and capitalise on change and innovation
- Managing budgets and financial plans within the work team
The cost of this Frontline Management Course depends on the level chosen, and prices are as follows:
- Certificate £498
- Diploma £798
- Advanced Diploma £998
Participants have the opportunity to pay for this course in instalments as low as £25 per week. All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. You can study at home, in your own time, at your own pace. Designed...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!