Life Coaching Distance Learning Course - Certificate / Diploma / Advanced Diploma Levels
This Life Coaching Distance Learning Course is designed for those aspiring to become qualified career coaches, personal mentors or trainers. Designed by industry experts, the programme covers the key areas of the growing life coaching industry, including:
- the coaching process
- lifestyle organisation
- planning and delivery
- review & adjustment
The knowledge and skills gained will allow participants to fast track their careers in a professional area with permanent public demand. Because it is delivered in a convenient distance learning format, the course allows them to learn and complete their assignments at their own pace, with a maximum of three years available to complete the qualification.
The Certificate level takes approximately 14 weeks to complete, the Diploma level around 24 and the Advanced Diploma 31.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Life Coaching Course is designed for professionals who want to start a career in private practice in counselling, personal coaching or mentoring.
Choose from 3 course levels
This distance learning course leads to the awarding of either a Certificate, Diploma or Advanced Diploma depending on which level you enrol at, the course content and the type of assessment:
- Certificate Level: Suitable for basic entry level positions this level represents a basic level of operational knowledge with general knowledge.
- Diploma Level: Suitable for those with personal responsibility and autonomy (semi-independence) in performing technical operations or organising others in the workplace.
- Advanced Diploma: Suitable for those expect to be involved in significant judgements, planning, and leadership/guidance functions related to workplace products, services, operations or procedures.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the diploma or advanced diploma levels without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a life coach
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipLfCoach
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
This course covers the following training units:
- Introduction to life coaching
- Individual perception
- Lifestyle organization
- The coaching processes
- Coaching skills
- Coaching delivery
- Coaching and psychology
- Meeting coaching objectives
- Objectives and planning
- Review and adjustment
The cost of this course depends on the level chosen, and prices are as follows:
- Certificate £498
- Diploma £798
- Advanced Diploma £998
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!