Public Relations Course
The ICI public relations (PR) course has been designed by the PR industry and teaches you the skills that you need to succeed quickly and conveniently.
How Will You Benefit?
- Fast track your career in public relations
- Learn the inside secrets of how to become an event management pro in months not years!
- Study a public relations course that was designed in conjunction with the public relations industry
- Free up valuable time, don’t waste time and money travelling to classes
- Study at your own pace whenever and wherever you are
- Have access to a tutor
- Easy interest-free payment plans from as low as £25 per week
- Exciting, diverse projects
- The opportunity to meet celebrities and other public figures
- Freebies – see your event for free
- Recognition – build your reputation with every successful event
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognizing your successful completion of studies and qualifications as a public relations specialist
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, DipPR
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Program
Training Course Content
- Introduction to Public Relations
- The Functions of Public Relations Specialist
- Careers in Public Relations
- Starting Your Own Public Relations Agency or Freelancing
- Client Acquisition
- Historical Development
- The Role of Public Relations
- Functions and Techniques of Public Relations
- Operation of a Public Relations Department or Consultancy
Course delivery details
This entire course is carried out via Distance Learning (also known as correspondence learning). Distance learning is ideal if you need to adapt around work, family, or other commitments. It is also extremely beneficial should you simply wish to fast track your studies (and career) and not be locked into a timetable.
Our course content and learning experience ensure that your course is relevant and interesting. Learning, tutorial assistance and assessments take place whenever and wherever you are in the country or world. It takes place at your own pace on your own terms to fit your lifestyle. As an ICI student, you’ll never endure a pop quiz, spend countless hours and hundreds of dollars travelling, and never be late with an assignment or for class.
ICI courses allow you to study at your own pace with no assignment deadlines. This means that you determine the pace of the course and within which time period you will ultimately complete your studies in.
- Completing your course with ICI is flexible as you can fast-track and graduate in a matter of months. You complete activities and submit assignments whenever you are ready.
- The maximum time given to complete a program is three years.
Why choose International Career Institute
98% happy with tutorial support
91% would recommend to a friend
Free careers service
Average rating 5
Coming from a publishing background this course gave me the "tools" to move into public relations. I now run my own niche PR agency specialising in media combinations and govern...
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. The International Career Institute (ICI) is a leading provider of distance education. Using...