Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Sales CourseInternational Career Institute
Sales Distance Learning Course - Executive Diploma Level
The Sales Distance Learning Course equips students with the up-to-date knowledge and practical skills needed to become highly successful sales people, opening and (more importantly) closing an above average number of sales.
The distance learning programme has been set at Executive Diploma level and covers the following core areas:
- The Sales Process & Overcoming Objections
- Fundamentals of Salesmanship
- Sales Force Records, Appraisals and Analysis
- Marketing Communication & Strategy
Designed in conjunction with leading industry experts, the course it allows students to fast track their careers in a number of sales-related professions in as little as 31 weeks.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Sales Course is designed for anyone looking to start a career in sales and related disciplines including marketing and purchasing.
Executive Diploma Level
This distance learning course leads to the awarding of an Executive Diploma. Suitable for entry level positions, this training step will lead to an operational level of knowledge and proficiency.
There are NO previous work or education requirements for entry into any course level. Participants may enrol directly into the executive diploma track without completing lower ranked qualifications. Graduates can expect higher course levels to result in higher potential salary, positions and skill capabilities.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This ICI distance learning course is recognised and accredited by the International Association of Private Career Colleges (IAPCC).
On successful completion of the course you will receive:
- A graduation certificate officially recognising your successful completion of studies and qualifications
- Transcripts indicating units completed
- Letter of recommendation and validation for current and future employers
- Post-nominal letters placed after your name which indicate that you hold the relevant qualification. For example: John Smith, EDipS
- Job search assistance: Graduate Career Services Programme
Training Course Content
The course covers the following training units:
- The Process and Procedure of Selling
- Creating the Right Atmosphere for a Sale to Take Place (Opening)
- Overcoming Objections (Closing a Sale)
Fundamentals of Salesmanship
- Fundamentals of Salesmanship
- Sales Force Management
- Recruitment and Selection of Salesmen
- Salesman Training & Motivation
Concepts & Principles of Salesmanship
- Evaluating / Appraising Salesmanship
- Products Design, Branding, Packaging
- Pricing Point Decisions
Sales Force Records, Appraisal and Analysis
- Product Pricing Strategies
- Sales Budgeting
- Sales Forecasting
- Sales Quota, Analysis and Records
Marketing Communication & Strategy
- Marketing Strategy
- Communication in Marketing
- Relationship Marketing & Ethics
The cost of this course is £998.
All materials essential for course completion are included in the cost of the course fee. Upon enrolment, students receive:
- All required study materials and course notes
- Practical assignment projects with constructive tutor feedback
- Industry based tutor who will service all of your course and career questions and guidance needs
Start your new career today with ICI's Distance Learning & Home Study courses
The International Career Institute (ICI), provides career development online courses for individuals and businesses, helping professionals across all industries to build and improve their skills and career performance. You can study at home, in your own time, at your own pace. Designed...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!