ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance
New technologies are changing the role of a compliance professional. Fintech and Regtech are now embedded in compliance lexicon, but what do the terms mean, and what are the practical impacts, both positive and negative, that we need to understand and manage? The ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance helps you to answer these questions and apply the answers directly within your organisation.
Gain a broad understanding of the regulatory environment as well as the specialist skills and knowledge to be able to identify and manage key regulatory risks today and in the future.
- Get to grips with the nuances of the regulatory environment and the impact to your organisation.
- Understand why promoting a positive compliance culture is not just good for compliance but good for business.
- Explore how to maximise the benefits of emerging technologies.
- Develop your inter-personal skills so you can be the best Compliance Manager.
- Learn from the experiences of compliance professionals from other firms and sectors and share ideas.
This governance, risk and compliance course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
Benefits of studying with ICA:
- Flexible learning solutions that are suited to you
- Our learner-centric approach means that you will gain relevant practical and academic skills and knowledge that can be used in your current role
- Improve your career options by undertaking a globally recognised qualification that hiring managers look for as part of their hiring criteria
- Many students have stated that they have received a promotion and/or pay rise as a direct result of gaining their qualification
- The qualifications ensure that you are enabled to develop strategies to help manage and prevent risk within your firm, thus making you an invaluable asset within the current climate
Upcoming start dates
15 January, 2024
- Virtual Classroom
Suitability - Who should attend?
The ICA Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance training course is designed for individuals who intend to carry out the role of Compliance Officer or work within the compliance function and is suitable for the following individuals:
- Compliance Officers and their Deputies
- Managers with responsibility for internal compliance controls
- Risk Managers
- Internal Audit Staff
- Regulatory Representatives
- Individuals who completed the ICA Certificate in Compliance or ICA Advanced Certficate in Compliance
- Company Secretaries
Participants are required to fulfil one of the following entry criteria:
- Sound educational background, e.g. degree or professional qualification in an appropriate discipline,
- Attainment of the ICA Advanced Certificate in Compliance (International or UK)
- Three years relevant work experience
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Completion of this training course will provide participants with the following professional qualification: ICA Diploma in Governance, Risk and Compliance. In addition, participants will be entitled to use the following designation ‘Dip (Comp).’
These qualifications are awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
Training Course Content
What will you learn?
- Understanding governance, risk and regulatory compliance
- Why we need to understand the regulated environment
- Why are governance and culture essential for effective regulatory compliance risk management?
- The role of the compliance department and the compliance professional
- Risk management as the key to effective compliance
- Case Studies
Top 10 Awards
Top 10 Winner - 2021
We're delighted International Compliance Association is a winner of our Top 10 Courses 2021 in Top 10 Online Crisis Management Courses.
Each year, we select the Top 10 most popular courses on our site in some of the most popular categories to make it easier for our users to find the right course for them - so you can book with confidence.
Average rating 4.8
Exceeded my expectations. Excellently taught - wish my uni lecturers had been as thorough and engaging. Really nice bunch of students as well which made the workshops in London ...
The training I received for my Diploma was thorough, practical and will help me build a solid career in compliance. This was no tick box qualification; the skills I learnt and k...
Loved the course, hated the tech that was used for the course. Constantly getting problems with password between ICT and ICA sites and hard to negotiate around. Loved the tuto...
In order to study for an ICA qualification you will need to become a member of ICA. If you're not currently a member of the ICA, membership will be added to your basket during checkout.
This training course is available as an open public course at the price of £3725 (+ VAT or local taxes if applicable).
This training course is also available as a bespoke in house training course if you have 10 or more Participants.
International Compliance Association
Creating Compliance Leaders The International Compliance Association (ICA) is a professional membership and awarding body. We are the leading global provider of professional, certificated qualifications in anti-money laundering; governance, risk and compliance, KYC and financial crime prevention. These qualifications are...