Embroidery For Beginners
Tell a story with every stitch you make. Turn clothes and old furnishings into beautiful and practical works of art!
Give a second life to old or plain clothes or shoes by adding colorful motifs or drawings created by you. Jazz up your tired-looking curtains, lampshades and cushions with your embroidery designs.
Make a change and ditch fast fashion by making your unique pieces of clothing. It's so easy.
This course is your invaluable guide to practicing one of the most versatile and sustainable crafts. No wonder embroidery is so in vogue right now.
Step by step, you'll quickly and easily learn different embroidery stitches and techniques. With all the embroidery patterns in the course, you'll be bursting with imaginative ways to reuse and upcycle old materials.
Create a unique look for everything you wear and everything that surrounds you. See how smocking transforms your clothes, lampshades, pillows and curtains. Discover the joys of beadwork to add sparkle to your wardrobe.
Start exploring your creativity through embroidery now.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
- Everyone. Imagine the joy of creating something artistic with your own two hands
- Anyone who wants a more sustainable lifestyle can learn embroidery to reuse and recycle old clothes, furniture and furnishings
- Anyone seeking a mindful hobby which is both artistic and practical
- Artists and designers can make works of art using needle and thread
- Anyone who wants to make extra income by selling beautiful handmade gifts
- The art of stitching is super for relieving stress, depression or anxiety as you got lost in creating your embroidery
- Clothes designers and shoemakers can add motifs and designs to their products
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you're already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
Training Course Content
- How to bring new life to old items
- New stitches and techniques like smocking and beadwork
- How to transform existing items into unique objects of beauty
- How to decorate clothes, shoes and bags
- How to put monograms and lettering on things
Course delivery details
The course is valid for 90 days. You can purchase lifetime access for an additional £10.
Why choose International Open Academy
1 million+ students
Presence in 139 countries
95% Happy customers
International Open Academy
IOA courses are created by an expert team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. Get hands-on knowledge and insider tips on new skills or careers that interest you most. With over 600,000...
There are no reviews available yet.
Leisure / Fun Classes