Interior Design - Kids Rooms
Introduction to children's interior styling with tons of designs and decorating ideas plus step-by-step projects
Does your child's room need a makeover? Is your kid wanting a princess or space themed room, but you're unsure where to begin? Are you a new parent and want to design a nursery from scratch? Well, look no further!
With this Children's Interior Styling course you will learn:
- how to choose the right paint colors
- how to make special wall effects
- choosing the right furniture and lighting
- choosing smart storage options
- how to design that perfect themed room your child has been longing for
and much more!
Designing a child's room is an opportunity to bring out the adventure and imagination within. You and your child can bond over time spent building that castle bed, painting the planets and galaxy on the walls or finding the perfect dinosaur wallpaper.
Your child's room is an important space! That is where their great adventures are planned, inspired pictures are drawn and where he or she can transport to a world of make believe. When you work towards designing a room that your child loves, you are nurturing their imagination and allowing them to be whoever they want to be.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who:
- feels overwhelmed and doesn't know where to start
- has lots of amazing and creative ideas, but is unsure how to make them work
- wants to create a unique space for their child
- needs to organize their child's toy and clothing collection
- wants to embark on a fun journey filled with imagination
- has mismatched pieces in their child's room that just don't work anymore
- wants to plan a child's room from scratch
- has a room that is no longer practical for their child
International Open Academy courses are designed for anyone with an interest in learning. No formal qualifications are required to study with us. Our courses are suitable if you want to learn new skills, start a new career, or if you're already working in a particular industry and wish to upgrade your talents and enhance your resume.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
To receive certification, you must:
- Complete every page of the course
- Score at least 55% on the exam at the end of the course
After successfully completing the course, you will immediately receive your PDF course certificate so you can instantly add it to your CV and display your achievement. You can also request a hard copy certificate to be sent to your postal address for a small printing and posting fee.
Training Course Content
This course will guide you through key decisions in the planning and decorating process. You'll find practical advice, inspiring ideas and step-by-step projects. All of the projects can be tackled over a weekend with some taking less than a few hours to complete.
During this course you'll learn:
- Creative color schemes
- Special patterns and wall effects
- How to use a stencil
- How to make your own curtains
- The best furniture, lightning and flooring to use
- How to make your own ribbon shade
- The best storage ideas
- How to create different themed rooms
- How to have fun and use your imagination
Course delivery details
The course is valid for 90 days. You can purchase lifetime access for an additional £10.
International Open Academy
IOA courses are created by an expert team of professional online educators with a depth of experience across a variety of industries. Get hands-on knowledge and insider tips on new skills or careers that interest you most. With over 600,000...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!