BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8 Lead AuditorIQMS
BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8 Lead Auditor
This course trains Participants in Third Party Audit requirements against the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8. In addition, the course includes the relevant aspects of auditing within the food sector. Attending this course allows you to gain an in-depth and practical understanding of the BRC Standard and auditing methodology.
We have specifically designed our Online Courses to meet the needs of our customers.
The course is delivered as in-house training and online.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is aimed at Technical and Quality Managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process and skills required as well as Certification Body Auditors or new Auditors seeking registration.
Training Course Content
- Understanding the requirements of the Standard and how compliance can be demonstrated
- The BRC auditing protocol
- Implementing effective auditing techniques
- Demonstrating food safety auditor competencies as defined by GFSI
- Correctly completing an audit report
- The compliance monitoring of certification bodies
- Being able to supply information on the BRC Global Standards Directory
- The BRC Global Standards scheme
Why choose IQMS
Founded in 1990
Special offers & multiple delegate discounts
Public and In-House Quality Management & Auditor Training Courses
IQMS has been specialising in the delivery of consultancy services, management systems training and auditor training courses for two decades. Throughout the years, the course training provider has expanded to deliver their public and in-house training programmes to many parts of...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
To request information from IQMS, please fill out the form below.
N.B. Public courses are delivered in the UK only.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!