Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
ISO 45001:2015 Foundation
ISO 45001:2015 Foundation
This one-day course is for those wanting an introduction to the new international occupational health and safety management system (OHSMS) standard ISO 45001:2018 and to understand how it can be used to develop, maintain and improve your health and safety performance.
Knowledge and understanding of ISO 45001:2018 is more than simply reading the standard’s text. It demands an understanding of the requirements and a considered application of the standard to the organisation. After this course you will have sufficient insight to be able to evaluate your own organisation's arrangements and identify how they can be improved.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for those needing an introduction to OHSMS and is a pre-requisite for those wishing to attend the CQI and IRCA certified OHSMS Internal Auditor or Lead Auditor course. It is ideal for managers, supervisors, health and safety representatives, OH&S consultants and those with health and safety management responsibilities or anyone wishing to understand the impact and relevance of ISO 45001:2018 to their organisations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of the course participants will be able to:
- Decide how best to develop the OHSMS of their organisation and avoid common problems
- Add to their occupational health and safety management career credentials
- Understand the relevance of OHSMS standards to their organisation
- Improve OHS decision-making
- Demonstrate the competitive benefits of OHSMS standards to their own and other organisations
Training Course Content
- Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OHSMS) - introduction and key OHS concepts
- OHSMS based on ISO 45001:2018 including the Process Approach
- Key ISO 45001 requirements
- Organisational context
- OH&S Policy and Planning
- Risks and opportunities to the OHSMS
- Hazard identification and elimination and controls, operation, performance evaluation and improvement
- ISO 45001:2018 requirements including; worker needs, interests and participation as well as interested parties
- Continual improvement of an OHSMS
The cost of this course is £495 + VAT per participant.
The course is also available in-house - offering better value for money, they can be designed to closely match your specific requirements.
IQMS has been specialising in the delivery of consultancy services, management systems training and auditor training courses for two decades. Throughout the years, the course training provider has expanded to deliver their public and in-house training programmes to many parts of...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for IQMS
Reviews by course attendees
To request information from IQMS, please fill out the form below.
N.B. Public courses are delivered in the UK only.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!