Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Action Centered Leadership (ACL)
Action Centered Leadership (ACL)- 2-Day Course
Serving as a road map for leaders and managers, the leadership model introduced in this Action Centered Leadership course focuses on three overlapping areas: achieving tasks, managing the team and managing individuals.
The two-day course also addresses the essential functions and responsibilities of management and team leadership according to four core learning principles.
The principles include:
- Participative: People are encouraged to discuss and reflect on their learning and practice.
- Relevant: It presents meaningful real life scenarios to explore.
- Action-oriented: Participants will commit to specific actions upon return to their workplace.
- Varied: Combines theory and practice through use of presentations, discussions, case studies and exercises.
Action Centered Leadership is also available as an in-house offering. Enquire now for more information.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is valuable for team leaders, first line managers, supervisors and team members.
Training Course Content
The training content for this two-day course adheres to the following objectives:
- To explore the role of a team leader.
- To evaluate areas of strength and those requiring development.
- To assess the leadership techniques that enable participants to contribute fully to the progress and success of the team.
- To produce a feasible action plan.
The Action Centered Leadership course is priced at £250 per participant.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Islamic Relief Academy
Islamic Relief Academy- Dedicated to Making a Difference
As the first Islamic Humanitarian training and research centre in the west, the Islamic Relief Academy was founded in 2013 and has risen to become an innovative "Centre of Excellence¨ within the Islamic Humanitarian sector. Islamic Relief Academy aims to...