Overview of this Adobe Indesign CS6 Course
What you will learn
Adobe InDesign is used by print, interactive, digital and eBook Designers to lend a professional and stylised look to their layouts and typesets. It also allows them to incorporate images and artwork into their designs and to create slideshows and interactive content which will take their publications to a higher level.
Adobe InDesign allows users not only to create interactive PDF documents, enabling them to collect data from their clients, but also enables them to convert their content for digital publication for use on mobile devices such as tablets and E-readers. InDesign is compatible with other Adobe applications such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop, which allows users to create even more engaging and visually pleasing content.
Adobe InDesign is a popular choice among those looking to work in the field of design as it is recognised globally and is seen as the industry standard application in publishing. Upon completion of your course, you will receive a certificate of completion from ITonlinelearning.
Validate your skills
When studying the Adobe InDesign course, students will be taught the following:
- Colour and Effects
Career Path Opportunities
The Adobe InDesign CS6 course is suited for anyone looking to work in any of the following roles:
- Publishing Analyst
- Senior Designer
- Editorial Designer
- Graphic Designer
- Content Marketing Coordinator
- Website Designer
- Digital Media Assistant
- Marketing Executive
- Home Décor Visual Planner
- Marketing and Communications Coordinator
Adobe InDesign CS6 Online Course Curriculum
- InDesign CS6 Tips
- InDesign CS6 Part 1 – Getting Started
- InDesign CS6 Part 2 – Type
- InDesign CS6 Part 3 – Correcting Documents
- InDesign CS6 Part 4 – Styles
- InDesign CS6 Part 5 – Graphics
- InDesign CS6 Part 6 – Tables and Graphics
- InDesign CS6 Part 7 – Effects
- InDesign CS6 Part 8 – Documents and Publishing
- InDesign CS6 Part 9 – Digital Documents
- InDesign CS6 Part 10 – Digital Books and Tools
- InDesign CC Part 1 – Workspace, Styles and Pages
- InDesign CC Part 2 – Layout and Text
- InDesign CC Part 3 – Styles, Bridge and Images
- InDesign CC Part 4 – Tables, colour and Effects
- InDesign CC Part 5 – Text, Export/Package
- InDesign CC Part 6 – Printing, PDF and SWF
- InDesign CC Part 7 – Layouts, Forms and ePubs
- InDesign CC In-Depth Part 1 – Preferences and Tools
- InDesign CC In-Depth Part 2 – Styles and Libraries
- InDesign CC In-Depth Part 3 – XML and PDF Forms
- InDesign CC In-Depth Part 4 – Automation and Access
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning specialises in providing individual professional certification courses along with career and recruitment services to aid you to develop or start a career in your chosen profession. We cater mainly for the Project Management and IT sector but have also...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for ITonlinelearning Ltd
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!