Become A Project Manager – Project Management Training Library
This training library caters to Project Managers of many skill levels by providing a variety of fully accredited Project Management courses which all aim to prepare you for obtaining the globally recognised certifications that passing their official exams will award. This bundle allows you to access these courses and all other learning materials – including practice exams – for the duration of 1 year after purchase.
Project Managers play the important role of planning projects, managing these projects effectively, and then properly closing them once they have achieved their goal. A Project Manager must also ensure that the project concludes within the time, cost and quality standards that have been set out for it.
This training library will provide you with the opportunity to gain respected Project Management certifications which will undoubtedly be an asset to you in your career.
All of the courses in this library are valuable to Project Managers – as the more knowledgeable a Project Manager is with different methodologies the more their earning potential increases, although you are welcome to choose not to complete them all.
The courses included in this library are supplied by reputable providers of Project Management training, such as AXELOS, APMG and BCS and are all fully accredited with their governing bodies - which stands to assure you that the courses will provide you with all the information you need to pass the exams.
This pack includes:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- AgilePM Foundation
- AgilePM Practitioner
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Business Analysis Foundation
- ITIL Foundation
What you will learn
- Project Management Fundamentals will introduce all the foundational project management concepts
- PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner will introduce the 7 themes, principles and processes used to manage PRINCE2 projects, the language and terms used, and the management products and how they are used. Practitioner will cover how to tailor the PRINCE2 method and practically apply it in a live environment, and take a more detailed look at the themes, principles and processes.
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt teaches how to work cohesively within a team as well as lead teams with the goal of reducing waste and improving efficiency.
- Business Analysis Foundation outlines how to identify and analyse the needs of a business and provide solutions to these needs while considering the risks and challenges it may face.
- AgilePM Foundation and Practitioner will illustrate how to approach a project in an incremental manner.
- ITIL Foundation is the newest addition to this training library and will familiarise you with the framework and the techniques used to ensure that an organisation's IT services operate in accordance with its business needs.
Who is this course for?
This training bundle is perfect for anyone just starting out on their Project Management journey, as well as for those with existing Project Management experience.
- IT Project Manager
- Junior IT Project Manager
- Senior IT Project Manager
- IT Service Management
- PRINCE2 Project Manager
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Project Management Professional
- Project Manager
- Project Office Support
- Project Team Manager
Suitability - Who should attend?
This library includes multiple courses aimed at different levels of experience, if you are unsure if the courses would be suitable for your current skill and experience level then our Career and Course Advisors are available to guide you towards the best option for your career in the future.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning specialises in providing individual professional certification courses along with career and recruitment services to aid you to develop or start a career in your chosen profession. We cater mainly for the Project Management and IT sector but have also...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!