Business Analysis Foundation Training Course – Become a Business Analyst
This Business Analysis Foundation training course is fully accredited by BCS and provides you with the opportunity to obtain the internationally recognised Business Analysis Foundation certification. You will have access to the course and all additional learning materials for one year after purchasing, with no restrictions in place on how you choose to view the content or how many times you choose to review it.
A Business Analyst is an individual who is responsible for identifying the business needs of an organisation and formulating solutions to these requirements while guiding the organisation towards more effective and successful operations.
This Business Analysis Foundation training course is designed to prepare you to undertake projects which will result in beneficial changes to organisations at an operational level. These skills are highly respected and will undoubtedly unlock employment opportunities for you in the future, or assist you in ascending through the ranks in your current employment.
Business Analysis is an important process for any organisation to undergo as it highlights areas for potential improvement and areas where change is necessary. During this course, you will learn the skills, techniques and principles required to optimise productivity and performance within an organisation.
This course includes:
- 10 hours of video material
- 14 modules
- Quizzes for every module to test your knowledge
- Practise exams to test your comprehension
- Additional downloadable learning materials
- Unlimited access to all learning materials for 12 months
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training Course
- Recruitment package which guides you in perfecting your CV and preparing you for interviews
- This bundle qualifies you for a NUS Extra Student Card
- Student support to assist you with any questions you have
What you will learn
During this course you will become familiar with:
- The roles and responsibilities of a Business Analyst
- Strategy analysis
- Creation of the business case
- Modelling of a business system
- Modelling of a business process
- Change implementation
Business Analysis Foundation Curriculum
- Module 01: What is Business Analysis?
- Module 02: The Competencies of a Business Analyst
- Module 03: Strategy Analysis
- Module 04: The Business Analysis Process Model
- Module 05: Investigation Techniques
- Module 06: Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Module 07: Modelling Business Processes
- Module 08: Defining the Solution
- Module 09: Making a Business and Financial Case
- Module 10: Establishing the Requirements
- Module 11: Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Module 12: Modelling Requirements
- Module 13: Delivering the Requirements
- Module 14: Delivering the Business Solution
Who is this course for?
Anyone looking to establish a career in Business Analysis or to make use of the Business Analysis methodology will benefit from this course.
- Business Analyst
- Business Systems Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst
- Business Analytics Trainer
- Business Consultant
- Project Manager
- Financial Consultant
- Technical Specialist
- Network and Security Analyst
- Technical Implementation Consultant
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no formal requirements to study this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning Ltd is a distance e-learning training provider that offers Project Managers and IT Professionals high-level self-study training and certification products at affordable prices. With their easy interest-free monthly payments option, the financial strain of investing in your education is...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for ITonlinelearning Ltd
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!