Full PRINCE2 Project Management Training Bundle – Including Home Exams
Some may think that gaining internationally recognised certifications from the comfort of your own home is impossible, but this PRINCE2 training bundle provides you with just that. In addition to fully accredited tutor-led training videos, practise exams and downloadable learning aids, this bundle also includes the official PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner exams with the option to write them from home using a webcam as a proctor.
PRINCE2 Project Managers are trained to be able to plan, manage and close projects effectively and confidently, while monitoring and controlling their progress and ensuring that they stay within the tolerances defined for them.
Organisations in the public and private sectors hold PRINCE2 qualifications in high regard, and adding both the PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner to your CV will prove a huge advantage for you in the future of your career.
PRINCE2 is a highly esteemed best practice methodology for Project Management which has been adopted by organisations around the world and is praised for its flexibility and tailorability. Projects of any scale and complexity can be managed using PRINCE2, as the needs of the project or organisation can be taken into account when tailoring the method and result in a specialised approach for each project.
PRINCE2 Foundation comprises the first level of training in the esteemed PRINCE2 qualification, with PRINCE2 Practitioner embodying the second and final level of training. Once you have completed this training package, you will be familiar with the full PRINCE2 methodology and its potential applications, as well as being prepared to gain the complete PRINCE2 qualification.
The courses included in this bundle are:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
This bundle provides:
- 24 hours of learning material
- 37 modules
- Unlimited access to all learning and practice materials for 12 months
- The option to write the Foundation & Practitioner exams via a webcam
- 200 practice questions interspersed with the videos to test your comprehension
- Downloadable sample examination papers
- Downloadable syllabus documentation
- Recruitment package which guides you in perfecting your CV and preparing you for interviews
- This bundle qualifies you for a NUS Extra Student Card
- Student support to assist you with any questions you have
What you will learn
At Foundation level, you will learn about:
- The 7 Principles which must be adhered to for a project to be considered a PRINCE2 project
- The 7 Themes and the guidance they provide for a project’s execution
- The 7 Processes that determine how a project will progress
- The 6 tolerances that should be maintained during a project
- The management products that should be created and their importance
- The terminology used in PRINCE2
At Practitioner level, you will become familiar with:
- How the PRINCE2 method can be tailored
- The themes, principles and processes at a more in-depth level
- The themes and principles and how they influence one another
- How to practically apply the PRINCE2 methodology in a live environment
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training bundle does not require you to have any existing experience or knowledge.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning Ltd is a distance e-learning training provider that offers Project Managers and IT Professionals high-level self-study training and certification products at affordable prices. With their easy interest-free monthly payments option, the financial strain of investing in your education is...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for ITonlinelearning Ltd
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!