Management of Value (MoV®) Foundation
Improve your value and contribute effectively to MoV® activities within your organisation.
Management of Value (MoV®) is designed to help organisations increase the value they deliver and make better use of resources with a proven methodology to complement their current management practices.
Start influencing and shaping value management across your organisation, Enquire Today!
Give your career that advantage over your peers and receive 12 months full access to the following course:
- Management of Value (MoV®) Foundation
*This offer excludes the cost of exams.
When can I Start?
Online learning allows you to start anytime, even Today!
Request a FREE Trial Today:
Why not try our Free Demos? This will give you an exact idea of how the training works.
We can also tailor the package to meet your exact training needs if needed. Our friendly advisors can answer any questions you have and advise you on the best study path for your career needs.
How much could I earn?
Project Managers can earn up to £70,000 with related skills(Reed Salary Checker)
Is this for me?
Please contact our Course Advisors if you are unsure as to whether the study package is suited for your current level of skills. We can tailor study packages to meet your exact study requirements and prepare you with lower level courses.
Management of Value Online Course Curriculum includes:
- The purpose and structure of the course
- The format and style of the MoV™ examination
Introduction to MoV™
- The relationship between MoV™ and other best practice management products
- Definition of “value”
- Description of MoV™ in terms of terms of “what it is”, “where it can be used”, “when it should be used” and finally “what is involved in its use”
- Description of the 7 MoV™ principles MoV™ Processes
- Description of the 7 MoV™ processes
- Function Analysis
- Function Cost Analysis
- Value Engineering and Analysis
- Other common techniques often used in MoV™
MoV™ Approach and Implementation
- Description of a generic process around which a study can be structured
- Description of the relationships between the MoV™ study leader and the rest of the team
- Description of the external and internal factors that affect MoV™ policies and strategies
- Description of the considerations for the portfolio, programme, project and operational environments
- Overview of the embedding process
- Key benefits of embedding MoV™
- Key steps of embedding MoV™
- Roles and responsibilities required when using MoV™
- Overcoming barriers to implementation
- MoV™ documents
- MoV™ toolbox
- MoV™ health check
- MoV™ maturity modelling
MoV™ Foundation Examination Technique
- How to approach the MoV™ examination
MoV™ Examination Simulator
- Featuring sample questions in the style of the MoV™ examination and timed to assist your preparation
MoV® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning specialises in providing individual professional certification courses along with career and recruitment services to aid you to develop or start a career in your chosen profession. We cater mainly for the Project Management and IT sector but have also...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for ITonlinelearning Ltd
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!