MoV Foundation – Management of Value Training Course
MoV addresses the management of both monetary and non-monetary benefits to an organisation, and this fully accredited course illustrates important management techniques that will help you to optimise the benefits from portfolios, projects and programmes. After completing this course you will be fully prepared to sit the official MoV exam and gain the internationally recognised MoV Foundation certification.
Management of Value is a task which can be taken on by any management role within an organisation, and MoV serves as a guidance for intelligently allocating funds to where they are really needed and ensuring that an organisation’s definition of value is consistent.
The certification that this course aims to prepare you for will stand as a testament to your understanding of value at an organisational level and that you have the skills to manage value effectively.
The MoV methodology is designed to be used in complement to the management practices already in place in your organisation – such as PRINCE2 and MSP, among others - in order to maximise the value they deliver and increase the benefits provided by the use of resources. These improvements are brought about by implementing the principles, processes and techniques that form the MoV method.
MoV has been developed from value management practices across many sectors and includes best practice techniques which result in the most cost-effective and resource-preserving outcomes. This makes it a beneficial methodology to apply to any organisation, whether your organisation’s goal is to conserve funds and resources due to financial threat or simply to maximise performance to challenge competitors.
Anyone working in management roles will greatly benefit from adding the MoV Foundation certification to their existing management qualifications, as it will build on your reputation as a knowledgeable and valuable contributor to organisational operations, as well as earning respect with your employers.
The benefits of this course:
- 6 hours (of learning time)
- 11 modules
- 12 months of unlimited access to all videos and learning materials
- Practise exams to test your comprehension
- Quizzes to test your understanding of each module
- Recruitment package which guides you in perfecting your CV and preparing you for interviews
- This course qualifies you for a NUS Extra Student Card
- Student support to assist you with any questions you have
What you will learn
In this course you will learn:
- An introduction to the concept of MoV and how it can be incorporated into an organisation
- How MoV can be used concurrently with other best practice management methods
- The 7 principles used in MoV and how they influence the value management approach
- The 7 processes used in MoV and the definition they provide to the value management approach
- The techniques used to aid in successfully implementing MoV
- The roles and responsibilities within MoV
MoV Foundation Curriculum
- Module 1: Introduction
- Module 2: Introduction to MoV
- Module 3: MoV principles
- Module 4: MoV processes
- Module 5: MoV techniques
- Module 6: MoV approach and implementation
- Module 7: MoV environment
- Module 8: MoV embedding
- Module 9: MoV appendices
- Module 10: MoV Foundation examination technique
- Module 11: MoV examination simulator
Suitability - Who should attend?
There are no prior requirements for this course.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning specialises in providing individual professional certification courses along with career and recruitment services to aid you to develop or start a career in your chosen profession. We cater mainly for the Project Management and IT sector but have also...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for ITonlinelearning Ltd
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!