NEBOSH Diploma In Environmental Management
Overview of this NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management Course
What you will learn
The NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management course is aimed at those with responsibilities toward the management of environmental damage caused by work being done. Keeping environmental damage to a minimum level is of the utmost importance, as it can have a massive effect on the reputation of any organisation, whether in a positive or negative light.
After completing this course, you will be able to advise on environmental risk and, if necessary, design and implement those systems within your company using the specialist understanding gained from your studies.
Validate your skills
During the NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management course, you will learn the following:
- Energy use
- Hazardous substances
- Evaluate environmental risk
- Civil liability
- Monitor, review and audit
- Management of water resources
NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management Course Assessment
The NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management requires the completion of two steps:
- Write and pass the ED1 written exam
- Complete a project assignment in the workplace
These steps must both be completed within a 2 year period which begins upon the successful completion of either step – you are able to complete these steps in either order. After both steps have been completed and passed, you will be awarded with the NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management.
Career Path Opportunities
The NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management course is suited for anyone looking to work in any of the following roles:
- Environmental Specialist
- Environmental Permitting Advisor
- Operations Team Leader
- Construction Manager
- Facilities Manager
- Environmental Awareness Officer
- Environmental Safety Officer
- Compliance Officer
- Area Supervisor
- Risk and Environmental Consultant
NEBOSH Diploma in Environmental Management Online Course Curriculum
Unit ED1 Diploma in Environmental Management
- Principles of Environmental Risk Management
- Environmental Risk Evaluation
- Control Strategies for Environmental Risk
- Monitoring, Review and Audit
- Developments in Environmental Legislation
- Environmental legislative framework and methods of enforcement
- Public Access to Environmental Information
- Civil Liability in relation to Environmental Pollution
- Solid and Liquid Wastes
- Gaseous and Particulate Releases to Atmosphere
- Water Resources Management
- Control of Environmental Nuisance
- Hazardous Substances
- Environmental Implications of Development and Land Use
- Energy Use & Efficiency
Unit ED2 Diploma in Environmental Management
- The proforma document
- The report to management
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning Ltd is a distance e-learning training provider that offers Project Managers and IT Professionals high-level self-study training and certification products at affordable prices. With their easy interest-free monthly payments option, the financial strain of investing in your education is...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for ITonlinelearning Ltd
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!