Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Project Management Career Package
Project Management Career Package - Online Courses
Now £594 (was £1495 – Save £901) – or 6 easy monthly payments of £99 – Interest Free
The average UK salary for Project Managers is £52,500 (Source: ITJobsWatch 2015).
Whether you are new to the field of Project Management, or looking to validate and enhance your skills and knowledge, the Project Management Career Package is the ideal way to gain industry-leading and internationally recognised project management certifications.
Included in this comprehensive Project Management training bundle are:
- PRINCE2 Foundation course
- PRINCE2 Practitioner course
- Certified Associate in Project Management course (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional course (PMP)
- PMI Risk Management Professional course (PMI-RMP)
- ITIL Foundation course
What does a Project Manager do?
Project Managers are accountable for the planning, management, financial control and co-ordination of a project. It is the responsibility of a Project Manager to ensure that the project is completed within the allowances for time, cost and quality. The Project Manager must make sure that the project’s product is created, the project’s resources are used efficiently and that the end result of the project as a whole meets the agreed expectations of the Customer.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Is this package only for Project Managers?
Although ideal for Project Managers, this study package can also be highly beneficial to anyone working within a project environment. This can also include Project Office Support roles, Project Team Managers, Project Team members, Project Co-ordinators, Project Administration and Project Planners; to name just a few. It is always an added advantage to gain additional training in the field of Project Management as it can boost your performance and lead to greater job opportunities.
If you are unsure whether your current skill level is suitable for this study package, enquire now and one of our expert Course and Career Advisors will assist you in achieving your study goals so that you can pursue a successful and rewarding career in Project Management.
Request your Free Trial today and explore our training – make an informed choice with ITonlinelearning.
Please contact the course advisors at Itonlinelearning here, to find out if this programme is suitable for you.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of an online education:
- Most comprehensive online PRINCE2 courses in the UK
- PRINCE2 courses are tutor-led by an APMG lead trainer (Dr. Ian Procter)
- Over 250 PRINCE2 practice questions
- Downloadable PRINCE2 content
- The ability to write your PRINCE2 Foundation exam from home*
- The ability to write your PRINCE2 Practitioner exam from home*
- Unlike in a classroom, you can pause and rewind as often as needed
- You can study at your own pace – anywhere and any time
- Prepare to pass your exams with our extensive exam simulators
- Studying is broken down into “byte-sized” chunks to improve memory retention
- Unlimited access to courses and practice exams for 1 year
- Tailored bundles to suit your training needs
- Interest free monthly payments to suit all budgets
- Excellent resource to brush up on skills and prepare for technical interviews
*Exam costs not included
Training Course Content
- PRINCE2 Foundation
The first of two levels of training in the UK’s leading Project Management method
- PRINCE2 Practitioner
The second of two levels of training in the internationally embraced PRINCE2 method
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Valuable entry-level certification for aspiring Project Practitioners
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
Highly sought-after Project Management certification course
- PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP)
Certification course to gain specialist knowledge for the role of Project Risk Management
- ITIL Foundation (IT Infrastructure Library)
Certification course for the skills required in IT Service Management
The total cost of this training course is £594 per user. Flexible monthly payment plans are available.
Multi-user Training Packages
This online course can be integrated in your professional training plan. ITonlinelearning can provide you with a tailored learning solution, that can be customised to meet each team member’s requirements. Choosing a multi-user training package, you can get significant discounts for 5+ users and even further discounts for 10+ users – and an excellent return on your investment.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning Ltd is a distance e-learning training provider that offers Project Managers and IT Professionals high-level self-study training and certification products at affordable prices. With their easy interest-free monthly payments option, the financial strain of investing in your education is...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for ITonlinelearning Ltd
Reviews by course attendees
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!