System Administration - IT Computer Courses
The System Administrator Certifications study bundle includes the CompTIA Server+ and Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2012 certification courses.
Now only £495 (was £695) or 5 easy monthly of £99 – Interest Free!
The average UK salary for a System Administrator is £42,500! (ITJobsWatch 2015) – This could be YOURS!
These courses are suitable for new or experienced IT professionals wanting to validate essential skills and earn the internationally recognised, official Microsoft MCSA: Windows Server 2012 certification.
The internationally recognised Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) Windows Server 2012 certification covers the primary skills and knowledge needed to work with Windows Server 2012 environments.
The MCSA (Microsoft® Certified Solutions Associate) Server 2012 Courses Curriculum:
Microsoft® 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012
- Server 2012 - Install and configure servers
- Server 2012 - Configure server roles and features
- Server 2012 - Configure Hyper-V
- Server 2012 - Deploy and configure core network services
- Server 2012 - Install and administer Active Directory
- Server 2012 - Create and manage Group Policy
Microsoft® 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012
- Server 2012 - Deploy, manage and maintain servers
- Server 2012 - Configure file and print services
- Server 2012 - Configure network services and access
- Server 2012 - Configure a Network Policy Server infrastructure
- Server 2012 - Configure and manage Active Directory
- Server 2012 - Configure and manage Group Policy
Microsoft® 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Server 2012 - Configure and manage high availability
- Server 2012 - Configure file and storage solutions
- Server 2012 - Implement business continuity and disaster recovery
- Server 2012 - Configure network services
- Server 2012 - Configure the Active Directory infrastructure
- Server 2012 - Configure identity and access solutions
The CompTIA® Server+ Certification course covers the essential server hardware and software technology, storage, best practices, disaster recovery and troubleshooting.
The CompTIA® Server+ Course Curriculum:
- Module 1 - System Hardware
- Module 2 - Server Availability
- Module 3 - Storage
- Module 4 - Server Planning
- Module 5 - The Server on the Network
- Module 6 - Server Operating Systems
- Module 7 - Disaster Planning and Recovery
- Module 8 - Performance
- Module 9 - Troubleshooting
Enquire TODAY and start along your perfect study path!
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Provider: ITonlinelearning Ltd
ITonlinelearning Ltd is a distance e-learning training provider that offers Project Managers and IT Professionals high-level self-study training and certification products at affordable prices. With their easy interest-free monthly payments option, the financial strain of investing in your education is...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Contact information for ITonlinelearning Ltd
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!