Altior - Training Courses & Qualifications for Legal Professionals
Altior have been providing training and consulting services to the legal profession for over 40 years. With a broad training portfolio, including CPD courses for solicitors, higher court advocates, barristers, paralegals, Professional Skills Course (PSC), Trainee Litigation Programme (TLP), Higher Rights of Audience, Management Courses, and a selection of law firm compliance training programmes, Altior are experts preparing legal professionals meet their development goals.
Based in Cardiff, Alitor offers a range of open / scheduled programmes at venues across the UK and count over 20 of the Top 100 firms among their corporate training clients. In house legal training courses, aimed at legal companies in England and Wales, provide a flexible solution to staff training, together with cost effective, tailored packages to meet the training requirements and profiles of all teams. All open courses delivered by Altior can be customised and delivered in house. These cover:
- A range of skills based training covering numerous sectors, not just legal
- PSC - Professional Skills Course for trainee solicitors - available to book by module or as a package
- Law Firm Compliance
- Higher Rights of Audience
- Management & leadership training
- Trainee Litigation Programme
- Corporate, Commercial, IP & IT legal training
- Civil Litigation
Why choose Altior?
- Specialist trainers with extensive experience as practitioners and trainers
- An experienced team of trainers
- 100% examination pass rate on many of their courses.
- Flexible and convenient course format
- Public courses and provisions for the Public Sector, City firms and firms who wish to run the course in house.
- Great range of city centre venues, with excellent transport links
Altior courses are accredited by the Solicitors Regulation Authority, and CILEX. All half and one day training courses are equivalent to 3 to 6 solicitors' and barristers' CPD hours.
Average rating 5Based on 14 reviews
Tell us what kind of professional training you're looking for and we'll put you in touch with relevant training providers who will send you a quote.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!