Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
KBA Training: Health & Safety and Environmental Training
KBA Training Centre Pte Ltd (KBAT) represents the training division of KB Associates Group, with a significant focus on occupational health, safety and environmental training (both nationally and internationally accredited) for the onshore and offshore industries. We provide a range of NEBOSH, IOSH, IMCA diving related courses, IRATA rope access, work at height, medical/first aid and ISO 29990:2010 Standard/MOM accredited courses.
KBAT remains the premier venue for specialised international and national accredited training in the Asia Pacific region and with the expansion of KB Associates (Europe) Limited in Aberdeen (United Kingdom), our courses are now available in locations across the UK, Europe, UAE, Nigeria and USA.
We are the specialists in health, safety, environmental training; approved by International Accredited Bodies such as International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA), The National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health (NEBOSH), Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH), Industrial Rope Access Trade Association (IRATA). In addition, we are also approved by National Government Bodies i.e. Ministry of Manpower Singapore to deliver a range of accredited MOM training courses or compliant to ISO 29990:2010 Standard.
- With worldwide venues and schedules, KBAT has conducted training in 24 countries globally and the largest IMCA approved training provider together with our training partners.
- The largest training provider in Asia offering courses approved by International Accredited Bodies such as IMCA, NEBOSH, IOSH & IRATA and the leading accredited Training Provider for NEBOSH and IOSH courses in Asia pacific region.
- More than a decade of training excellence delivering to a wide spectrum of onshore construction and services industries and to offshore Oil & Gas and Marine industries.
- A team of hands-on dedicated trainers with more than 10 years of experience training people and providing the necessary mentoring and support.
- Provide various modes of study (classroom, distance, blended and E-learning) to suit individuals’ lifestyles and learning habits.
- Deliver in-company package and bespoke training programme to meet clients’ requirements.
- KBA management system has received full accreditation by ISO 9001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007.
- Health & Safety Consultancy
- NEBOSH Training
- IOSH Training - Managing Safely, Leading Safely, Working Safely, Incident Investigation, Behavioural Safety for Managers, Introduction to Confined Spaces for Manages and Supervisors
- Working at Height Training
- IMCA Diving and related Commercial Diving training
- IRATA Rope Access Training
- MOM accredited training courses
- Workshop for Company CEO/Top Management (bizSAFE Level 1)
- WDA Risk Management Implementation Plan (bizSAFE Leve 2)
- ISO 29990: 2010 Standard
- Occupational First Aid at Work
- Compressed Air Works (Man-Lock Attendant or Medical Lock Attendant)
- Managing Work-At-Heights Course
- Work-at-Heights Course for Workers
- Inland/Inshore Commercial Diver and Diving Supervisor
- = Has a case study