Client Worksite Representative CourseKBA Training
Client Worksite Representative Course - 5-Day
The Client Worksite Representative acts as the 'eyes and ears' of the client with regards to safety, planning, system and procedural assurance, day to day operations, contractual requirements, for what maybe both onshore preparation and offshore operations of a project. This course has been developed to enable delegates to understand their roles and responsibilities as outlined by industry guidance documents issued by International Association of Oil & Gas Producers (IOGP) and International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) as well are any legislative requirements due to area of operationtation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Delegates should have experience (min. 2 years preferably 5 years in a supervisory / management position) in their relevant offshore discipline (marine, diving, ROV, survey/inspection, underwater engineering) and be familiar (preferred training) with dynamic positioning and position referencing systems.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, you will have full understanding of the following duties and requirements of a Client Worksite Representative:
- Compliance with Health & Safety issues
- Compliance with Local & International guidelines and regulations
- The Principles of Risk Management Process
- The Principles of Management of Change procedures
- Incident Investigation and Reporting requirements
- Ensure work procedures are carried out correctly, accurately, efficiently and safely.
- Report on work progress, lessons learned and any useful recommendation for improvements
- Understand what is expected of the client (diving) representative.
- Diving System Assurance process and requirements
- Monitor competence issues within the team
This course offers a holistic overview of offshore legislation and the common issues affecting offshore construction, diving and maritime operations. These issues are further explored to deal with regional differences.
The training is structured and in accordance with IOGP Diving Recommended Practice - ‘Diving Recommended Practice’ and ‘Diving worksite representative roles, responsibilities & training’ and with reference to IMCA documentation.
Delegates who have successfully completed and passed the 1-hour examination will be awarded withKBA Training Centrecertificate of training.
Training Course Content
This course will cover the following topics:
- Duties of the Client Worksite Representative
- Role and Responsibilities
- IOGP Diving Recommended Practice
- IMCA Diving Guidance Notes
- Comparisons between IOGP & IMCA Guidance
- The Principles of Management of Change
- The Principles of Risk Management
- HSE Legislation / International Legislation
- Subsea Systems—Isolations and Barriers
- Leadership and Team Management
- Incident Investigation Process
- Permit to Work Systems
- Emergency Management
Prices vary based on location. Request information to learn more!
KBA Training: Health & Safety and Environmental Training
KBA Training Centre Pte Ltd (KBAT) represents the training division of KB Associates Group, with a significant focus on occupational health, safety and environmental training (both nationally and internationally accredited) for the onshore and offshore industries. We provide a range...
Find out more about this Client Worksite Representative Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
We have all been there. Struggling to fit in work, leisure and studying to improve and upgrade our skills, or having difficulty in learning new skills. If you are finding all these a challenge – there is a solution now!
Want to know what it's really like to work in a dangerous, high pressure environment?
In this interview, Darren shares his military experience, what he has done since leaving the forces and how NEBOSH qualifications opened doors for him....
KB Associates Pte Ltd (KBA) group of companies are pleased to announce that they have received the 2018 Historical Diving Society Leonard Greenstone Award in London at the Diving Industry Work Group (DIWG)
Is it a skill set the industry will lose?...
KBA takes a look at the current challenges facing the commercial diving industry, as well as the crucial steps it needs to take in order to secure its long term success.