Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work QualificationKBA Training
NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work - 3-Day Qualification Course
This qualification provides day-to-day understanding of the management of health and safety in the workplace. It improves the safety culture in your organisation, by equipping your workforce to identify and deal with hazards at work helping to reduce accidents and achieving cost savings for the business. The qualification is designed to meet the needs of an international audience. For more details, please contact us.
Benefits of the course include:
- NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification proves that you have an essential skill for the modern workplace.
- This is an ideal first step towards other higher level NEBOSH qualifications.
- Organisations who seek to implement a basic health and safety training program, thereby ensure employees have an understanding of the principles of risk control so as to reduce the number of accidents and incidents resulting in cost saving for the business.
Suitability - Who should attend?
NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification isn't specifically for health and safety professionals but is for everyone! It is for personnel of all levels within an organisation across all industry sectors who need to understand the principles of health and safety as part of their job.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification course is assessed through a multiple choice examination & a practical risk assessment. After successful completion of the assessment you will attain the NEBOSH Award in Health and Safety at Work Qualification
Training Course Content
The contents of this NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification course are covered in two units:
Unit HSW1: Workplace safety foundations
- Foundations of health and safety
- Responsibility for health and safety
- Health and safety risk assessment and control
- Work Equipment health and safety
- Transport safety
- Electrical safety
- Fire Safety
- Health & safety during manual handling & repetitive activities
- Hazardous substances
- Health and safety in the working environment
Unit HSW2: Workplace risk assessment
- Workplace-based risk assessment activity
Prices vary based on location. Request information to learn more!
KBA Training: Health & Safety and Environmental Training
KBA Training Centre Pte Ltd (KBAT) represents the training division of KB Associates Group, with a significant focus on occupational health, safety and environmental training (both nationally and internationally accredited) for the onshore and offshore industries. We provide a range...
Find out more about this NEBOSH Health and Safety at Work Qualification course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
Read more about the relocation of the Diver Training Centre and the KBA Training course schedule for 2017, beginning right away in January!