Microsoft Excel - Intermediate (On-site)
This one-day instructor led course is designed to develop the practical skills of Excel users. By the end of the course participants will be able to use to full advantage a greater range of available Excel functions in order to produce more effective spreadsheets.
Why choose Keys Training
- Over 25 years’ experience of delivering quality Microsoft & Business Skills training.
- All Trainers are Microsoft Certified or equivalent.
- Scheduled Public and In-house training throughout the UK.
All our inhouse course fees include:
- Reasonable customisation
- Trainer travel
- Handouts and supporting reference material
- Course completion certificates
About the provider
Keys Training specialise in creating and delivering focused one-day instructor-led courses that cover Microsoft Office and Personal Development skills.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for participants who have completed the Excel Level 1 course or have equivalent knowledge. Participants should already be able to create formulas, use basic functions such as SUM, MIN, MAX and COUNT and also be aware of the difference between relative and absolute references.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Use advanced formulas and functions
- Define names for individual cells and ranges
- Use the database tools in Excel
- Work effectively with large spreadsheets
Training Course Content
- IF functions
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Function to combine data from multiple cells
- Data functions
- Nested functions
- Naming cells and ranges
- Protecting cells
- Linking workbooks
- Linking applications (Excel with Word or PowerPoint)
- Sorting data – ascending, descending, left to right
- Sorting data in custom sequences
- Filtering data with AutoFilter
- Creating customised and advanced filters
- Using data forms to enter, delete and search for data
- Using subtotals to calculate sub sets of data
- Hiding columns, rows and formulas
- Grouping columns and rows
- Applying conditional number formatting
Why choose Keys Training
Over 25 years’ experience of delivering quality Microsoft & Business Skills training.
All Trainers are Microsoft Certified or equivalent.
Scheduled Public and Tailored In-house training throughout the UK.
Number and currency up to 8 attendees: £645.00
Keys Training® provides a Business Skills Training Service throughout the UK. We specialise in delivering one-day instructor-led courses that cover Microsoft Office and Personal Development Skills. Our training courses can be delivered on your site, at one of our venues...
Average rating 4.8Based on 12 reviews.
Find out more about this Microsoft Excel - Intermediate (On-site) course - simply fill out your details:
Corporate Training for Teams