Master of Engineering in Health, Safety and Environmental EngineeringKhalifa University of Science and Technology
Master of Engineering in Health, Safety and Environmental Engineering
The Master of Engineering in Health, Safety and Environmental Engineering (M. Eng. in HSE Engineering) program provides engineers from a variety of disciplines with sufficient scientific, engineering and management breadth in the field of Health, Safety and Environment, to achieve the goal of HSE through design, by managing risk as they design and implement optimal and cost-effective engineering and operational solutions to improve productivity and profitability. This program is open to UAE National and International students.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0, or equivalent from a reputable accredited institution
- A minimum level of English proficiency in the form of: iBT TOEFL (internet-based test) score of 91 or equivalent, or overall academic IELTS score of 6.5, or 1550 EmSAT English score
- A minimum quantitative score of 150 in the general Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- A minimum of two referee recommendations (provided via online form)
- Statement of purpose (500-1,000 words)
- Admission interview.
The M. Eng. in HSE Engineering program consists of 32 credit-hours that include 23 credit-hours of core courses and 9 credit-hours of electives. Instruction is delivered through a combination of lectures and projects. Lectures are made available via Adobe Connect and are recorded to accommodate working professionals.
Local students have the option to complete the program as part-time, stretched over 4 years.
The program costs 160, 000 AED for international students.
The program fees are waived for local students.
Khalifa University of Science and Technology
Khalifa University of Science and Technology (KU) combines three of the United Arab Emirates’ leading universities - the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), the Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and The Petroleum Institute (PI) -...
Find out more about this Master of Engineering in Health, Safety and Environmental Engineering course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!