Master of Science in Water and Environmental EngineeringKhalifa University of Science and Technology
Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering
The MSc in Water and Environmental Engineering is an exciting researchled program, with a wide range of courses and a significant research component that provides an indepth grounding in the various aspects of the broad field of water and environmental engineering. The program is delivered by experienced international faculty who are actively engaged in cutting-edge research. The Water and Environmental Engineering program provides excellent training for those aiming to pursue a career in industry and academia as well as research and development.
- Completion of a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline with a minimum CGPA of 3.0 out of 4.0, or equivalent from a reputable accredited institution
- A minimum level of English proficiency in the form of: iBT TOEFL (internet-based test) score of 91 or equivalent, or overall academic IELTS score of 6.5, or 1550 EmSAT English score
- A minimum quantitative score of 150 in the general Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- A minimum of two referee recommendations (provided via online form)
- Statement of purpose (500-1,000 words)
- Admission interview.
The MSc in Water and Environmental Engineering consists of 36 credit hours that include 12 credits of core courses, 12 credits of elective courses and 12 credits of Master’s Thesis. Teaching is delivered through a combination of lectures and projects. The courses provide a comprehensive overview of the latest advances in Water and Environmental Engineering. During the research component of the program, you will have the opportunity to work with experts in the field using state-of-the-art facilities and techniques.
Local students have the option to complete the program as part-time, stretched over 4 years.
The program costs are waived for both local and international students.
Khalifa University of Science and Technology
Khalifa University of Science and Technology (KU) combines three of the United Arab Emirates’ leading universities - the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), the Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and The Petroleum Institute (PI) -...
Find out more about this Master of Science in Water and Environmental Engineering course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!