This is a practical course which equips students with a threshold licence to teach. It is a ten week course delivered in a range of formats including:
- Practical, individual and group exercises
- Individual research for assignments
- Use of Moodle VLE, our web-based virtual learning resource
- Independent study.
This course is ideal for:
- Those who would like an introduction to teaching or training in the Lifelong Learning Sector (LLS)
- Unqualified teachers already employed in the Lifelong Learning Sector
- Technicians and support staff in further or adult education.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Literacy at Level 3 or above.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Nationally recognised qualification
Kingston College - Apprenticeship Training
We have worked with large and well known employers such as British Airways, L'Oreal and South West Trains for many years. We are proud to have some of the highest success rates of any College around and we are loved...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!